Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Little Boy vs. Baby

I can't believe my boy will be 7 yrs. old this yr....I made these simple and clean LO's awhile back...in this one, he is only 3:

I Love this face LO

I used some yummy Echo Park Papers called Little Boy!

...And he is only about 8 months in this one:

Sweet Baby LO

This LO uses a lot of fun Hero Arts Designer Papers.

So what does my boy look like now? Pretty much the same as the first photo, just a tad taller. He is 4 ft. now and I am only a foot-and-a-half taller than him. I don't think it will be long before he towers over his mommy.

Enjoy!

Little Boy Layout:
Patterned Papers and stickers: Little Boy by Echo Park.
Cardstock: Harvest Gold by Papertrey Ink.
Hero Arts stamps: CL317 - Captions Messages.
Corner punch: EK Success.
Buttons: Basic Grey.


Baby Layout:
Cardstock: Lemon Tart by Papertrey Ink.
Patterned Paper: PS631, PS630, PS629 - Hero Arts Designer Papers.
Stamps: F5042 - Leaf Flourish by Hero Arts.
Flowers: Prima.
Journaling die-cut: Summer Breeze by My Little Shoebox.
Inks: Versafine Black.
Leaf punch: Martha Stewart.
Alpha Letters: Echo Park.
Circle punch: Marvy.
Deco Edge Punch: EK Success.

18 comments:

Lynn said...

How adorable! Love your layouts.

Maylee said...

He's a cutie pie! Love your LO!

Suzanne C said...

These are both fabulous! Wow! You are so inspired by your sweet little boy and create wonderful LO!

Lin said...

He has such sparkling eyes! What a handsome boy! I always love your layouts, Tif!

Emily Leiphart said...

Tiffany, if you could hear me now, it's all ooohs and aaahs! These layouts are the sweetest!! Now I can't wait to get my Little Boy paper in the mail. ;)

Nancy said...

They do grow up so fast! You've got a very handsome young man, Tiff. Your stylish layouts are amazing and highlight that adorable smile!
blessings~

AnitaRex said...

What a sweetheart your son is! :> Love seeing both pictures! :> They grow up WAY TOO FAST!

Dawn said...

These are just adorable Tiffany. He is just so precious. What a gorgeous happy face.

Alice Wertz said...

fabulous layouts, Tiff! love the adorable photos of your boy! super layouts!

Dotty Jo said...

I always love it when you share pictures of Chris - he is so special! Jo x

joy said...

enJOY hime while he is young, Tiffany - they grow up so quickly. I adore your layouts and he is such a cutie! Love the sparkle in his eyes.

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!!

Tanya said...

Beautiful pages, such a gorgeous child!

Jane said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE both layouts!!!!!!
What a cutie!!!

justsomestuffimade said...

Great LOs Tiffany! You have a cutie there - he is sure to have the girls falling for him in no time ;)
Hugs, Ruth S

Agata said...

He's soooooooooooo cute!!! Lovely layouts!

Rose Ann said...

Your pages are so sweet, Tiffany! They grow up way too fast, don't they?

Stamping Cafe said...

WOW... I can't believe Chris is going to be 7, they grow too fast! Your boy have a handsome, I bet you are enjoying every moment with him! Love your layout as always, they are fabulous! Hugs!!

Brenda said...

What beautiful memories! They do seem to grow up faster than ever!