Monday, February 28, 2011

Upcoming March Class

Hey all, I'm working on my cards for my next Lizzie Anne class - scheduled for March 26 @10 a.m., so if you're in the area, stop on by! ;)

I'll be focusing on all 'Simply Singles' stamps, and also adding in stamps from much larger sets to complete a 'scenery' look on the cards. Here is one of them:

Home is where the heart is

This card uses two Simply Singles stamps: House and Home Sweet Home!

I've added 2 additional stamps from this set called Things that Go! The cute little car and the wiggly line that is coming out of the car and the chimney.

Home is where the heart is2

Enjoy!

Supplies:
Lizzie Anne Designs: House, Home Sweet Home, and Things that Go.
Fiskars fence punch.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Cuttlebug.
Copic Markers.
Neenah Solar White Cardstock.
Inks: Versafine and Memento.
Double-sided foam tape.

11 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, this card is so cute, Tiff! And the sentiment inside makes it so special! Looks like a fab class!

Alice Wertz said...

this is soooooooo adorable, Tiffany! love the sweet scene you created. fabulous card. i am sure it's going to be a fun class!

Lin said...

So special, Tif, and what a homey little scene!

Dawn said...

so sweet... wish I could come to your classes Tiff....

Sanne said...

Really cute Tif - love it!

Rose Ann said...

This is just as cute as can be, Tiffany!! I love the combination of images you've used!! Love your fence and popped card as well!!

Suzanne C said...

This is adorable! Love the sentiment on the inside. Super sweet!

Cindy Lee said...

I so wish I could join your class!! It would be SO MUCH FUN!! I love this card already!

ivy said...

great scene! hope you'll have a good turnout!

Kendra said...

This is adorable Tiffany! I sure miss you on the LAD team ~ but glad to see your LAD creations!

Brenda said...

A beautiful scene Tiffany with beautiful fun colours!