Friday, February 4, 2011

Little Girl and Sweet Love

Well, didn't think I'd be back today with a post, but my plans to leave this ol' house got thwarted, lol....so what's a girl to do but stay home and craft, right? I've only made a few Valentine's projects so far, so here is another one to my collection:

Little Girl Valentine2

The papers and die-cuts, and some stickers belong to this sweet collection called Little Girl by Echo Park.

A pop-out die cut is by Doodlebug's Sweet Love Collection.

Supplies:
Patterned papers, die-cuts, and stickers: Echo Park/Little Girl.
Die-cut label: Doodlebug Designs/Sweet Love.
White doily.
Papertrey Ink Cardstock.
May Arts Ribbon.
Prima Flowers.

19 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

This is so cute Tiffany! I love the little bird and the flowers and ribbon are so pretty!

Michelle said...

this is so incredibly cute Tiffany!!! I love and I love that little bird. How fun!!!

Michelle said...

This is so incredibly adorable Tiffany!!! I love everything about it and that little bird it just precious! :)

Maylee said...

Super adorable! Gotta get me some doilies :)

Dawn said...

this is just wonderful Tiffany. You should sent it to Paige at Create blog ~ the theme is doilies and this is just perfect.

Alice Wertz said...

sweet sweet card, TIff!! soooooo cute! i think i NEED those pps! =)

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh my! Your card is so fresh and beautiful!
TFS. ( your pictures are also out of this world!! )

donna mikasa said...

Such a sweet, girly card! Love the flowers and the perfect little doily!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Tiff, this is gorgeous! So pretty.

Diana said...

Oh, how I love Valentine cards! Always a pleasure to come visit you Tiffany! Thanks for coming to see me!

Heather Maria said...

This is absolutely adorable, Tiffany! I love it!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... what a sweet darling card, Tiff! You are amazing at putting all the different elements together, LOVE it!!

Karina Beck said...

Very very pretty and beautiful card.

Kelly Booth said...

So CUTE AND PRETTY TIF.....JUST LOVE YOUR CARD...THE RIBBON THE POLKAS THE BIRD....JUST PERFECTION...

dustypenny (Joy) said...

So cute and pretty, Tiffany.

Sanne said...

So very cute Tif - lovely colors, too................

ivy said...

i love this one tiffany! so sweet!

Nancy said...

What a sweet valentine. So cheerful and colorful, and happy! Perfect!

Suzanne C said...

Cute Cute Cute!