Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Peeking flowers

Just another little, happy card for me today:

happy summer flower trio

I'm using some older stamps that I just adore, it's nice to dig in your stash and find the lovelies that are buried deep, you'd be surprised how many stamps you actually have by cleaning a little. ;)

I used up some whimsical papers from Bo Bunny and My Little Shoebox....and do you see that tiny arched scallop circle....I used a scallop shear from Fiskars instead of my C-Bug....I didn't even remember I had that!

Enjoy!

Supplies: Hero Arts, Bo Bunny, My Little Shoebox, Bazzill Basics, Fiskars, Prima, Making Memories, Copic Markers, Versafine, Memento, Neenah Solar White Cs, Glossy Accents, Ranger.

13 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

Adorable! I love how you added the buttons to the center of the flowers. Too cute! :)

Brenda said...

I love your happy cards Tiffany! Really cheerful!

Dotty Jo said...

Loving this gorgeous little happy card Tif! Jo x

Jane said...

Sooooo SWEET! LOVE it!

Barb said...

Oh, Summer feels sooo far away to me right now! Thanks for warming me up and making me smile today, Tiff! Love it!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so sweet! lovely card, Tiffany!

Lynn said...

Oh...that definitely is a happy card...adorable!

Dawn said...

love the pretty card you have created Tiffany.

ivy said...

it sure felt like summer tuesday, didn't it? such a change in the weather today (15* difference!).

love the summery card here!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Aw, Tiff... this totally made me smile. Such a cheerful, happy card.

AnitaRex said...

Such a fun happy card! I can't believe you managed to cut the scallop straight, I am the worst at that!

Suzanne C said...

This is adorable! Love the hill with the flower buttons! So sweet!

Rose Ann said...

I love your pretty flowers growing on your hill, and the butterfly flying overhead!! So happy and fun at the same time!!