Saturday, January 29, 2011

Feels like home...

I got to play with some fun stickers and die-cuts last night...can you believe stickers have made such a comeback in the crafty world these days...they are truly the rage and are so versatile. Here is a little living room I created with all stickers and minimal stamping:

Doodlebug Living Room

I also created this card using some Echo Park papers and made the 'outside' scenery of a home.

Tall house

Enjoy!

Supplies: Hero Arts, Doodlebug Designs - Welcome Home Collection, Echo Park - Little Girl Collection, Papertrey Ink cardstock and ribbon.

15 comments:

Jenyfur said...

Absolutely adorable - they totally make me smile.

Virginia L. said...

LOVE these SWEET cards, Tiff! Stickers are definitely popular ;)

Barb said...

Oh my gosh, these are so adorable, Tiff! Love them both!

Dawn said...

You have made two beautiful scenes Tiffany. So clever.

Stamping Cafe said...

Super sweet cards, Tif! Glad stickers are back, I still holding two boxes of them... I should dig them out and use them again! :) Thank you for the inspirations as always!! Hugs!

debbie said...

They are both adorable, I especially love the little living room scene with the stickers!

donna mikasa said...

Hi Tif! I saw your first card in the Flickr group--so charming! Love both of them--and good to know that stickers are making a comeback!

Clare said...

These are SO cute! I have the same stickers, and you have totally inspired me! :)

Rose Ann said...

You've made the cutest little scenes with your adorable stickers, Tiffany!! I love them both!!

Alice Wertz said...

these are sooooooo cute and delightful, Tiffany!! love love love your sweet cards!! =) hope you are well!

ivy said...

only you can make a scene so cute out of stickers!

Kathy (krolski) said...

These cards are super sweet! Love them both! Love that little living room scene! :)

Ayana Posadas said...

OMG!!! CUTEST cards everrrr!!!
They are both adorable, Tiffany. The first one is definitely my favorite though. That living room scene is just TOO CUTE!!! I love it so much!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable piecing and scenes! Wonderful designs!

Kendra said...

Oh how cute! You've inspired me to go get all those sticker sheets out and use them up! Great cards Tiff!