Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dream Big...

Hello world....I've been super, super busy as of late...how are you all doing? I will need to catch up on all of your blogs this week...we are having beautiful weather here and thought I'd use some cheerful and happy colors on my card to reflect the sun and warmth we're having:

Dream Big and Reach High

The cute little papers are from My Little Shoebox, check them out if you've never seen their papers. The stamps are from LAD's Dream Big and Fanciful Flourishes sets.

Enjoy!

Supplies: Lizzie Anne Designs: Dream Big and Fanciful Flourishes, My Little Shoebox, EK Success, Bazzill Basics, Hero Arts, Papertrey Ink, Neenah White Solar CS, Versafine, Memento, and Copic Markers.

16 comments:

Mariana Grigsby said...

I love this card, Tiff! The colors, the bow and that lilttle bird are wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Jen said...

oh, love it tiff!! that bird cage is a great image...makes me want to go grab that set and start getting some spring in my mind! we're having very wet weather...flodding and such! so these colors are very happy indeed!!

Barb said...

Send some of that sun and warmth up this way, would ya, Tiff?!! Love this delightful design with the large scallops and adorable image! Hope you and your family are well, my friend! Hugs!

Brenda said...

So glad you are back! I always love coming to your site because your cards always have such awesome colours, just like this one! And I love that stamp! Beautiful!

Simone said...

Aww this is so cute and fun Tiff! Glad to see you back :)

donna mikasa said...

Such a sweet card, Tif! I love the bird cage hanging off the flourish and the lovely springtime colors! Hope you are well...your hubby, too!

ivy said...

can you believe the weather today?? perfect, right? loved it!

still admiring the perfect bow on this card! love the bird card and birdy!

Stamping Cafe said...

How sweet is this, Tif! Really love the spring colors and the bird cage, of course your perfect bow as always! Hugs!

Dawn said...

great card Tiffany. I love the nice clean look.

Clare said...

Oh, this is just SO pretty! I love all the lovely, girly colors and the fabulous design!
Glad to have you back - I had been wondering where you'd gone! ;)

Maylee said...

A fun and cheerful card! Love it Tiffany!

AnitaRex said...

What a happy card! Really made me smile! Little jealous of your beautiful weather, it's the coldest we will get here!

Alice Wertz said...

Hi TIff! (waving here.!) =) love love this pretty and fresh card. so very pretty!

Suzanne C said...

So pretty! Lovely paper and the scalloped edges are a perfect touch!

Sherri Thompson said...

This is so sweet, Tiffany! I love this!

singapore florist said...

so cute, love the bird in cage.