Friday, January 21, 2011

Angelic Pink

Hi there! I wanted to make a very simple wedding card, as simple as can be and using lots of white:

Congrats Soft Pink Wedding

The frame is from this set called Congrats, and I used the leaf stamp from Papertrey Ink.

I finished it off with one tiny rose, a few pearls and itty bits of glossy accents scattered here and there.

Thanks for peeking!

Supplies: Hero Arts, Papertrey Ink, Prima, Neenah Solar White Cs, Memento and Versafine Inks, Glossy Accents.

17 comments:

Dawn said...

Tiffany ~ I really love what you have done here... so elegant.

Vicky said...

Wow! Tiffany this card is gorgeous! Such an elegant design for a wedding, I love it!

Alice Wertz said...

simple elegance, Tiff! gorgeous card!

joy said...

Just exquisite!

Lin said...

Absolutely gorgeous, exactly right! LOVE your cards!

Rose Ann said...

I love how elegant this card is, Tiffany!! So soft and gorgeous too!!

Barb said...

Love this, Tiff! Just gorgeous!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful and elegant!!!

Sanne said...

Gorgeous cards with a lot of yummy details since my last visit Tif!

Clare said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the stamping - you're really making me regret not getting those frame stamps now! ;)

donna mikasa said...

Love your different moods! This is simple elegance at its best! Just lovely.....

Cindy Lee said...

OMGosh!!! I'm swooning over this pretty and elegant wedding card!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Simply elegant, Tif! You ROCK!!

Kelly Booth said...

SO PRETTY Tif....just perfect for a wedding! Hugs..

gladyschia2010 said...

So so sweet and simple! I Love this card!

Kathy2eggs said...

These cards are so elegant...I love them..
what a great design...hope to see you soon at Stamp Fever.

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Tiffany! I love the simple elegance of this one! :-)