Thursday, December 30, 2010

Popping Pastels

I was going to play with another set today, but I looked at the same stamp I worked with yesterday, and just couldn't resist, I think it IS my new favorite background stamp:

Pear and Angel Pink Pastels


Angel Pink Pastel

I decided to ink it up again, and this time in Memento's Angel Pink and Pear Tart colors. Same card design just using different matching colors for each.

Pear Tart Pastel

And my inspiration for these colors come from these yummy cupcake colors that I recently bought:

spring time cupcakes


Enjoy!

Hero Arts:
CL493 - Live Life.
CL495 - Blossom Art.
S5471 - Large Flower Pattern.
PS597 - Carnation Layering Papers.

Other:
EK Success.
Round Corner punch.
Memento Inks: Angel Pink, Pear Tart, and Black.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Neenah Solar White Cs.
Copic Markers.
Bazzill Basics.
Silk ribbons.
Jenni Bowlin Pearl and Rhinestones Pins.

15 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

Both cards are so pretty. Love the pastel colors and that stamp is gorgeous! Could you please send me one of those cupcakes? I'm hungry. heehee.. :)

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous, Tiff!!! Yes, I love this background stamp! One on my wishlist! Oh, I would like to take a bite off these yummy cupcakes....

Pam W Merwin said...

Oh I am loving those colors and that stamp! I have not purchased it yet but looks like it is going to be on my list.

Dawn said...

wonderful cards Tiffany. It is a really pretty background stamp that's for sure. Gorgeous soft colours and the your ribbon is stunning,

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness, I'm not sure which I like better those delicious looking cuppies or your gorgeous cards! Those cards really make me smile...they are so full of fabulous Tiffany style!
bless you.

Rosemary said...

both cards are just GORGEOUS!! that background stamp is so pretty... i can understand why it is now one of your favorites!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful yummy colors and designs, girl! love how you have been using those new stamps! i think i need more of the new release!! =)

donna mikasa said...

Beautiful cards, Tif! Love the pastels and the yummy inspiration, too! I know we'll be seeing that background stamp a lot more--love it!

Suzanne C said...

GORGEOUS! Love the clean design and the beautiful spring colors.

Barb said...

Love these pastels, Tiff! They remind me of a warm, sunny, Spring day! Beautifully done with the gorgeous ribbons!

Janetcraft said...

awww...I love this card..yummy yummy cupcakes!!! Tiff! Happy New Year to you !!! hope you have a great time!

Janetcraft said...

awww...I love this card..yummy yummy cupcakes!!! Tiff! Happy New Year to you !!! hope you have a great time!

Virginia L. said...

Are you tempting us with these yummy cards and cakes!? Look's who's here again!! ME! Looovve these delicious-looking cards! YUM!YUM! YUM!

ivy said...

how were those cupcakes?? looks delish! as does your card! you are using that BG stamp well!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

These cards are so sweet. I love the softness and the overall design.