Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pink and green blossoms

I'm so grateful to have a little down time this holiday season...the presents are tucked under the tree and I have no pressing agendas for now, so I can sit back and enjoy a little and I will really enjoy all the kiddies opening their presents...so fun to watch them! Here's my 2nd card for today:

Blossom Art2

I normally love to color in flowers, but for this card, I decided to emboss with white powder and color in with Spun Sugar and Shabby Shutters, I love the white outline that the powder gives on the flowers. These flowers come from this set called Blossom Art. I want to try this with a light blue distressing ink too, think that would be pretty!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
CL176 - Full of Sunshine.
CL495 - Blossom Art.
CG245 - Classic Fabric Design.
PS597 - Carnation Layering Papers.

Other:
Tim Holtz Inks - Spun Sugar and Shabby Shutters.
Silk Ribbon.
Maya Road Crystal and Vintage Pearl pins.
Versafine Onyx Black.
Versamark Ink.
White Embossing powder.
Neenah Solar White cardstock.
Memento Angel Pink Ink.

14 comments:

Lynn said...

Tiffany, this card is gorgeous...love the soft, subtle colors!

Alice Wertz said...

such a beauty, TIff! love the pretty pastel colors. gorgeous work, girl! =)

Lin said...

I adore this, Tif, a breath of spring here where we are all white! Beautifully done!

Fiorella said...

I've just discovered your blog.....wow amazing!!!!I love your style. Thank for sharing and ...Merry Christmas from Italy.

Dawn said...

Just beautiful Tiffany. Love the spun sugar... it looks amazing with the green

Simone said...

This is so pretty! Love those embossed flowers and soft colours - gorgeous! :)

Barb said...

Love coming here to get some warmth and beauty in the middle of this dreadful winter! Gorgeous colors and I would love to see you did this with blue too!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful Tiffany! I love these flowers.

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous, love these flowers and the colors you used! Happy Holidays to your family!

Stamping Cafe said...

I see you got some new HA goodies! :) Gorgeous gorgeous card, Tif! Love it!

Wishing you and yours a fabulous holiday season!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Oh I love how feminine this card is! So pretty with the pink and embossed flowers. Beautiful Tif!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Love your soft pastel flowers.

Savitri said...

Oh my, this is just gorgeous!! You are SOO good with soft flowery kind of stamping. Just awesome!!!

Cindy Lee said...

This card is elegant, Tif! It feels just like spring!