Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp...

My sweet Flickr friend Marilyn sent me a beautiful package of lovelies a while back, and in it, she gave me some beautiful Kimmie images....I've never worked with a Kimmie image before so I thought her look would fit really well with the Basic Grey Curio Collection:

Posy

A little gothic and old-fashioned charm - rustic...but with its own personality........is how I would describe these images....had so much fun getting out my copics, it's been a while since I've colored, hah?

Her name is Posy, by the way!

And not only did Marilyn send me goodies but she sent my little C a card too and images for him to color in, isn't she so sweet?! Love having and knowing so many thoughtful crafting friends from all over the world to take time out to do such nice things.

I'm truly grateful for everyone's kindness!

Hope your weekend is off to a fabulous start! Christmas is just days away and the little tiger keeps telling me that I got him this, and this....and that......really? It's funny how he 'thinks' he knows what I bought....either that or he must be seeing thru the wrapping paper! ;)

Supplies:
Hero Arts - CL351 - Friends.
Posy - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
Basic Grey - Curio Collection.
HA Trim.
Cosmo Cricket buttons.
Prima flower.
Adhesive foam.
Neenah Solar White Cs.
Copic Markers.
Tim Holtz Ink - Wild Honey.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Versafine Onyx Black.

10 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Isn't Marilyn SWEET!? I love how you dressed up Posy with the colors and details. My mail is coming... but it will be late-sorry, Tiff!

Barb said...

Hi Tiff! This is such a fun card! Beautiful coloring! So nice of Marilyn!

Dawn said...

awesome Tiffany. great colouring.

Kelly Booth said...

What a fun card Tif.....love those images. So sweet of Marilyn. Hugs!

Jana said...

She is so cute! Great job

donna mikasa said...

What a fun card! Love the gothic cuteness! Marilyn is such a sweetie...

Heather Maria said...

Adorable card, Tiffany! Wonderful colouring and embellishing! I love all the beautiful layers! Marilyn is so sweet! Only 6 more days for C to see if he was right!

Alice Wertz said...

so pretty! love how you colored Posy! such a sweet card!

Diana said...

Look at how cute this is! Miss you friend! All new cards on my blog. Happy Holidays!

Suzanne C said...

Perfect papers to go with your cute image! That Marilyn is truly awesome!