Sunday, December 19, 2010

Give me Spring!

I've finished my x-mas shopping and I think I'm done with making holiday projects...so I'm eagerly wanting to make pretty flower cards and anything fun and colorful, just getting ready for Spring time, I know, crazy, hah? Winter is not really my favorite season...weather wise. So anyhow, I've had these really fun and bright, whimsical looking pp's for a while now and wanted to use them up:

happy bicycle

I paired them up with the fun Bicycle stamp and a sentiment from Hero Arts. There's just something about a cute row of houses, trees, some squiggly lines, tiny hearts, scallops, fun pink colors, and a bike ride that makes me happy! And it makes the yearning for warmer weather a lot easier! ;) Hope it puts a smile on your face!

Supplies:
Hero Arts - CL180 - Happy Greetings.
Hero Arts - F5293 - Bicycle.
My Mind's Eye - Fine and Dandy, Tickled Pink Bling.
Doodlebug Designs.
Misc. pp.
Peach satin ribbon.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Copic Markers.
PTI Cardstock.
Webster's Pages - Little Whimsies Peachy Pink.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Memento Black Ink.
EK Success punch.

14 comments:

Brenda said...

It's so beautiful Tiffany! I totally relate to what you are saying even though we don't get snow here in Texas, but I do prefer warm and sunny days with permanent blue skies! Love that little heart button!

Tanya said...

Love the card, and the PP, so adorable!

Kathy (krolski) said...

It's adorable! Love that paper and your stamping! I'm like you, winter is my least fav time. I would like it to be Spring the day after Christmas. haha!

Maylee said...

Beautiful Tiffany! I'm on the same boat, no likey winter! I'm soooo behind with Christmas shopping and card making!

Barb said...

Thanks, Tiff! You've put a smile on my face and given me some warmth to help me get through the next snow storm. . .scheduled for tomorrow! I am wanting warmer weather too! Love this wonderful card!

Virginia L. said...

This certainly put a smile on my face :) GORGEOUS and DELIGHTFUL!Love all the details (the paper, buttons, lace and the sentiment)!

Nat said...

Wonderful card, love the cheery spring feel to your design!

ivy said...

are you hating all this rain?? i am! when it rains here--- it pours!!
you bicycle card screams SPRING! very nice!

Dawn said...

great to see you back crafting Tiffany. Such a beautiful card too. Love the houses.

Ayana Posadas said...

Adorable! Great use of pattern paper, Tiffany. And I really love that little crochet heart in the center of the ribbon bow. Just gorgeous!

Sanne said...

This card is SO beautiful Tif - love it!

Agata said...

What a great card! Love the Spring feeling it brings!

Alice Wertz said...

love love the pretty, spring-y colors, Tiff! such a sweet and delightful card. love it!

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful Tiffany! I too want to see something bright and cheery and this is just right! Such a pretty card!