Saturday, December 25, 2010

Colorful!

Hi all! Christmas is gently winding down.....the kiddo is enjoying his toys since yesterday, and the tree looks a little bare with no presents underneath...but we'll still keep it up for a while...in the meantime, I crafted today:

Always time for friendship

This card has this new stamp called Flower Swirl Vine and the sentiment is from this set called Live Life.

The background, I stamped with the Fabulous Flourish stamp, it's very subtle.

I hope you are all enjoying the holidays!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
PS569 - Sunshine Folded Notecards.
S5449 - Fabulous Flourish.
K5486 - Flower Swirl Vine.
CL493 - Live Life.

Other:
My Mind's Eye - Fine and Dandy - Tickled Pink Bling.
Papertrey Ink Cardstock.
Copics.
Fuschia Pearl Stick Pin.
Memento green ink.
Memento Black Ink.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Websters Pages - Little Whimsies purple resin embellishment.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Lace Crocheted Ribbon.
Crocheted flower from Alice.

12 comments:

Barb said...

Love, love, love this card, Tiff! Wow! The colors used on the Flower Swirl are wonderful! Love your added crocheted flower and ribbon too! Hugs! :)

Nat said...

Hi Tiffany, this is so gorgeous, these colours and added crocheted flowers are a perfect touch!

Brit Swiderski said...

I am so in love with that stamp; it's very high on my list! I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to resist a big HA order for much longer. Thank you for sharing your sweet card. I love all the colors you used and the embellishments are soooo pretty. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

debbie said...

What wonderful details on this card. Hope your Christmas has been wonderful! Thanks for your message today! We've had a great day, quiet but very nice, spent with my dad and good friends.Hoping now that the holidays are done I can get back to blogging more frequently. Thanks for always being so sweet and thoughtful.

Nancy said...

I'm always happy when you have time to craft because I know something beautiful will result! I really want that Flower Swirl Vine...you've made it look so good. I love all the pretty crochet elements, too!
blessings

Dawn said...

beautiful card Tiffany. Glad Christmas was good for you and yours.

dustypenny (Joy) said...

Very colorful card, Tiffany. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Sanne said...

So pretty Tif! Gorgeous details....

CinnamonSally said...

This is fabulous Tiffany, love the little crochet flowers, must have a go at making some of them!!

Alice Wertz said...

you show cased these new stamps so well, TIff! beautiful colors and details! so happy that you like the flowers! =) love your pretty card!

ivy said...

pretty! love all the embellies you add!

Suzanne C said...

So many beautiful embellies! Gorgeous card.