Friday, December 31, 2010

Bird Collage

Wow! I can't believe that this is my last card for 2010! Amazing how fast this year has passed us by. Thought I'd end it with a card packed with color, something I'm sure we all love is lots of color:

Bird Collage

This card uses the stamp Bird Collage. I decided to stamp it black and leave it as is and work on a collage surrounding the image. I made it a funky looking shaped card.

So how do I want to remember ending the year? Well, let's see.....I'd like to think that this year, crafting wise, I've ventured out and learned different techniques...and....I like many different looks as well.....I like my designs to be perky, fun, cute....I like distressing, CAS, paper piecing, coloring.....I like simple and normal sized cards....I like shaped cards. I like BIG, and I like mini.

I like bold....I like delicate and pretty, too.

I like romantic, I like elegant..........I like shabby and vintage, and perhaps once-in-a-while, a little gothic and dramatic.

So in all, I hope to incorporate all of these styles and many more for 2011!

Wishing you the best and lots of happy crafting in the New Year!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
K5503 - Bird Collage.
CH232 - White Adhesive Lace.
CL490 - Sending Smiles.

Other:
EK Success.
Versafine Onyx Black.
The Girl's Paperie.
Papertrey Ink cardstock.
Papertrey Ink ribbon - Hawaiian Shores.
Jenni Bowlin Rhinestones Pin.
Making Memories - Paper Reverie - Metallique.

11 comments:

debbie said...

Beautiful Tiffany! Whatever style you choose to do you always do them very well. Wishing you a Happy New Year filled with good health and Happiness!

Marilyn said...

Sending you, and yours, wishes for a beautiful New Year, Tiffany! Looking forward to seeing your lovely work in the coming year!
Hugs, Marilyn

Pam W Merwin said...

May the New Year be kind to you and yours. I have enjoyed visiting your blog and seeing the different techniques that you use. Love the shape of this card!

Stamping Cafe said...

Happy New Year to you, my friend! Wishing you and yours and very happy and healthy 2011!

Love your gorgeous card, you are good at any style because you are just too talented, looking forward to see more of your gorgeous cards in 2011! Hugs!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful card! love all the different patterns and the unique shape. wonderful work, Tiff! thanks for sharing your talent and i am looking forward to more in 2011! =) Happy New Year to you and yours! big hugs! =)

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful card Tif! Happy New Year to you and your family, love Jo x

Jacqueline said...

Happy New Year Tiffany!
This is just gorgeous!!

AnitaRex said...

Beautiful, and so you full of color!

Cindy Lee said...

How lovely!! Love the mix of soft and bold colors! Well done!!

ivy said...

it's a great card! beautiful!

you are always trying new techniques and mixing & matching colors and PPs....i hope to venture out more & try new techniques!

Suzanne C said...

Happy new year. so beautiful!