Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Valentine Cookie

This adorable photo was part of a contest from CARDS Magazine, in which we could use the photo in any way we choose, and submit our Scrap book entry for a chance to win the front cover of February's Scrapbook Trends.

It was a fun challenge and I'm sure there were TONS of wonderful entries! No win for me so thought I'd share what I came up with, used a bunch of My Mind's Eye products along with a Lizzie Anne stamp from the So Much Love set:

Valentine Cookie

The 'cookie' that the baby is holding really reminded me of the big heart stamp in this LAD set! Isn't it cute?

I can't wait to see who the lucky person was who won! Hope you are enjoying the holidays! Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating!


Supplies:
Lizzie Anne Designs - So Much Love.
My Mind's Eye - Fine and Dandy - Tickled Pink - Glad, Engaging pp's.
My Mind's Eye - Fine and Dandy - Tickled Pink Chipboards.
Prima.
Satin ribbon.
Tim Holtz - Fired Brick Ink.

12 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

Oh my, this is so awesome Tiffany! I love your LO. Such fabulous details. I wish you would've won!

ivy said...

such an adorable LO!

Barb said...

Such a cute layout, Tiff! Love your journaling! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hugs!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful happy layout! LOVE the pps and elements you used. so pretty and girly! good luck with the contest. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! =)

Virginia L. said...

AWESOME job you did, Tiff! Definitely winner in my eyes! Happy Thanksgiving, my sweet friend!!

Stamping Cafe said...

What a super duper cute layout, Tif! You are amazing when you scrapbook, actually you are amazing with everything! :)

Wish you and your family a very happy and fabulous Thanksgiving! Hugs!!

Simone said...

Aww this is so sweet Tiff!! I love everything about this layout - so cute! :)

Sanne said...

Super cute Tif - so many yummy details!

AnitaRex said...

I am sad for you that you didn't win, it's so heartbreaking sometimes! I hope you know that you are truly talented and this is such a lovely page! Goes so well with the photo! Great work as always Tiffany!

Rosemary said...

oh... what a sweet, sweet layout! a winner in my book!!

Suzanne C said...

WOW. Love this! The image is adorable and the layout fantastic. I think it is a winner!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Wow, what an awesome layout, Tiff!