Tuesday, November 2, 2010

tweet tweet

Wheee...my 2nd post for today, you may scroll down to see my post from this morning. I've been such a huge fan of Holly Brooke Jones' stamps for quite a while now, kind of just sitting back, and admiring her stamps from afar, but now I'm finally inking them up, yay!

tweet tweet

I must say, what on earth took me so long? She really has the most adorable stamp line! I love this bird cage, all the images come from this set called Elegant Birds!

I wanted to see how many stamps I could incorporate into a little scenery. I added an extra birdie at the top making it look like he was pecking on the ribbon.

Supplies:
My Cute Stamps - Elegant Birds.
Papertrey Ink - cardstock, ribbon.
EK Success punch.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Neenah Solar White Cardstock.
Tim Holtz Inks - Tumbled Glass and Tea Dye.
Copic Markers.

15 comments:

dustypenny (Joy) said...

Very sweet card, Tiffany.

Virginia L. said...

So TWEET, indeed! Love the coloring and shape of card! Such a delight to see!

Ayana Posadas said...

Cute, cute, cute!
Love the mini bow at the top! :)

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... this is super duper cute, Tif! Love this color combo, and that little bow is darling!

Barb said...

Love the little added bird at the top! Such beautiful colors and wonderful design, Tiff! Love this!

Simone said...

This is so Tweet! Lol! Love the colouring :)

Diana said...

Oooooh, brown and blue are just yummy together! BRAVO

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Awww, so cute! Love the extra bird on top and love the pink!

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Tiffany! Sweet card! Love the distressed edges and the cheerful colors! :-)

Jane said...

this card is PERFECT!!! LOVE it!

Agata said...

Beautifully sweet! Love it!

Suzanne C said...

How cute! Love the birdcage and how you showcased it on your lovely card.

Dawn said...

just beautiful Tiffany. Love those little birdies

Alice Wertz said...

so cute! love that you are able to use so many stamps on one card! super sweet card, Tiff!

donna mikasa said...

What a sweet card! My eyes are just drawn to that cute little birdie at the top! Such a clever idea! Love this!