Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Shabby Mimi?

I had a little time yesterday to make this tiny little card:

Mimi Angel2

It measures only 4" x 4" and I made it a bit shabby, I can't help but roughen up the edges on all of my cards lately, don't know why, I am just dabbling in different and fun things...perhaps soon I will be back to a cleaner look on my edges. This stamp is one of many in a set called Mimi's Christmas from Penny Black!

Can't wait to stamp up the other images, think I'll make mini cards for them too, they are such small images!

Have fun!

Supplies:
Penny Black - 30-061 - Mimi's Christmas.
Webster's Pages.
Making Memories Pitter Patter Collection.
Maya Road Heart shaped trinket pin.
Papertrey Ink cardstock.
Copic Markers.
Prima Pearls.

15 comments:

Vicky said...

wow! love this card! so many layers combined perfectly together and I love the way you colored the stamp! TFS!

Dotty Jo said...

Totally gorgeous! jo x

Trinh said...

So pretty, Tiffany! Love the coloring, flower, pearls & pins - okay I love it all. :) Hope you enter this into this week's CARDS challenge for mini cards.

Ayana Posadas said...

So pretty! This card is so cute and sweet. I love the flower and push pins that you added for embellishments. Absolutely beautiful!

Jane said...

LOVE LOVE this!!!

Diana said...

Oh, this merry everything cards made my day. Beautiful and love the sentiment!

Lin said...

Love her in pink with her little heart pins and rose! Very special for someone special!

OohLookBel said...

That is such a pretty stamp, and your colouring is spot on. The flower and pins make it elegant. Perfect!

Simone said...

Aww this is so adorable! I love the colouring and those pins! :)

ivy said...

i get into distressing moods too. lovely flower & design!

Dawn said...

Just soooo cute Tiffany. Love it to pieces!!!!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

I love the shabby look! Mimi is too cute!

Stamping Cafe said...

Love your shabby Mimi, Tif! Totally lovely and adorable!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so sweet, Tiff! love the tattered look and your coloring on the little angel is so pretty! lovely card!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Love the distressed edges!