Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A preview as to what's coming in January!

Hi all! I'm super excited today, I have started making preparations for a Lizzie Anne Valentine class for the month of January, yay! Here are some sneaks at a project that I've finished. Class attendees will use a variety of LAD stamps as background stamping on this:

LADValentineSneak2

The flourish accents used here are from this set called Fanciful Flourishes!

LADValentineSneak1

And this photo below shows the use of this versatile set called Damask:

LADValentineSneak3

The remainder of my projects for the class including this one will be on display at Stamp Fever in the coming weeks!

Enjoy!

Supplies used:
Lizzie Anne Designs - Damask and Fanciful Flourishes.
Paper Reverie - Brun Antique Butterflies and patterned paper.
Paper Reverie - Sienne Baubles and Stickers.
EK Success.
Prima.
Webster's Pages Gold Kiss Sparklers.
SEI.
Making Memories Buttons.
Tim Holtz Inks.

12 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm looking forward this class, Tif! I love the damask style stamping and your projects look amazing!

mustavcoffee said...

Beautiful colours and very interesting glimpses, Have fun:0) xx

Kathy (krolski) said...

Looks like a beautiful LO! I hope your class goes great!

Lin said...

You know how much I love Valentine's Day........would LOVE to take your class, Tif!

Barb said...

Wouldn't it be fun to be in a class of yours!? I'll keep dreaming of someday coming there to meet both you and Nancy! Your layout looks so beautiful!

Clare said...

Looks gorgeous! That class is sure to be fun! :)
Love the look of those plastic flowers you're using - how you do like using them?

Virginia L. said...

Looks FABULOUS!! They are lucky to have you to teach! Wish I could be there! xoxo Love the sneak peek!

ivy said...

cannot wait to see the whole project!

Dawn said...

oh Tiff... I wish I lived near you so I could attend your classes.. :-( maybe if I win the lottery I'll come visit in time for a class!!!!!

Alice Wertz said...

awww.... this looks like a very pretty and elegant layout! can't wait to see more!

donna mikasa said...

Gosh, even your sneaky peeks are gorgeous! I know it's a fabulous layout--damask is so elegant.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Waiting to see the rest!