Saturday, November 6, 2010

Playful

I couldn't help myself, just had to play with this sweet girl stamp again, this time I changed the color of her dress and colored it in Haitian Blue. I used a teacup and teapot image:

IMG_9545

I took a tiny little flower stamp that is in the same SET, and stamped it onto the teapot and cup to give it a more fun look!

Enjoy!

Supplies:
My Cute Stamps -Tea Party.
Papertrey ink papers and ribbon.
My Little Shoebox patterned papers.
Round corner punch.
Copic Markers.
Spellbinders nestabilities.
Neenah Solar White cardstock.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Double sided adhesive foam.

15 comments:

Barb said...

How adorable, Tiff! Love these bright colors!

Dawn said...

awesome Tiff... quite adorable. Love the flowers on the teapot

Jane said...

So ADORABLE! LOVE it!

Simone said...

I love this Tiff! That blue is gorgeous and that girl is so adorable! :)

Julie Batta said...

Hi, Tiff!! I have been really bad about blog hopping lately but I just looked through your blog and you have some AWESOME cards displayed. It was so fun to look through your blog again and my love is PTI stamps and you did such a wonderful job of showcasing them. Such beautiful work on all of your cards. Had so much fun catching up!!!

Lin said...

Adorable, Tif! I especially like the little hearts pouring out!

Jen said...

SO cute tiff!! that stamp is divine!!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

So adorable! Cute, cute card!

Linda said...

ok, I always love your cards and mean to, but never remember to comment, but this is toooo cute. My kids can wait while I tell you that :)

the little girl image is just adorable, but the hearts pouring out of the teapot?! *squeal*

great job!!

Virginia L. said...

This sure is PLAYFUL!! I love the colors and layering! Love those hearts from the tea pot! Always a delight to see your cards, Tiff!

donna mikasa said...

Such a cute card and great colors! Love the custom made teapot and teacup!

ivy said...

so cute! love the colors and the teapot!

Agata said...

So sweet! Love it tons!

Alice Wertz said...

so clever! love the flower patterns on the tea pot and cup! super cute card, Tiff!

Suzanne C said...

How sweet is that!!! Love the hearts pouring out of the teapot!