Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Holiday Spirit....

You know when you have an obsession with a certain product, it's kind of like.......you LOVE it for maybe a week or two - perhaps it lasts up to a month or more....then the interest fades...just a tad, don't get me wrong, the 'LOVE' is still there, but maybe you just don't use it as much?? Well, my 'current' obsession is Webster's Pages...stuff like THIS:

sending holiday cheer

Or perhaps THIS, and isn't THIS pretty! Yup, I would have to say this is IT right now! And then as the fascination fades slightly in the distant - I will move on to my next obsession!!! And who knows what that will be?

sending holiday cheer2

I'm also loving these products by Making Memories right now too - called Paper Reverie - so yum!

I hope you go out now and find that obsession, or maybe it's already there! :)

Supplies:
Webster's Pages PP: Wonderfall, Lullaby Lane, and Hollywood Vogue.
Webster's Pages Sparklers buttons.
Webster's Pages Berry Bouquet.
Hero Arts - CL464 - Sending Holiday Cheer.
Hero Arts - S5449 - Fabulous Flourish.
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch.
EK Success corner punch.
Papertrey Ink Scarlet Jewel Paper.
Red ribbon.
Hole punch.
Adhesive tape.
Bo Bunny Cranberry Rose Trim.
Colorbox White Ink.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Prima gems.

19 comments:

Barbara said...

This is SO pretty Tiffany! I am in love with this paper too and I absolutely love what you've done with it!
:-)

Stamping Cafe said...

This is gorgeous, Tif! Love every single detail, you are truly amazing!

I love the Webster Pages dp too! I have some, but don't have the heart to cut them... may be I will after seeing all your yummy card! :)

Sanne said...

Superb, Fantastic, Manifique - love it Tif!!!!

ivy said...

love the rich warm colors! beautiful card and seeing this did cheer me up today. (we got the sickies at our house.)

Nancy said...

Oh goodness, absolutely exquisite! You make wonderful magic with those Webster's Pages lovelies! Good news, we are putting in an order for Webster's Pages for Stamp Fever!!
bless you...

mustavcoffee said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers too:0) xx

donna mikasa said...

Love WP, too! That is one gorgeous tag, Tif! Absolutely stunning!!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Gorgeous card! I'd say your obsession is a good one! :)

Tracey said...

LOL!! Too funnny Tiff! GORGEOUS card....so many pretty details to adore!!!

Joy said...

I think that your obsession is brilliant and should stick with it, this card is stunning, truly jaw dropping, I love it!

Lin said...

Wow, this one is so unique! I love WPs too, but can't seem to be able to figure out how to incorporate them - keep these examples coming!

Sue McRae said...

This is gorgeous Tiffany! Love the bold red with the soft background papers!

Dawn said...

How did I miss this Tiffany,.. just gorgeous. You really are so talented with you work LOVE it!!!

Rose Ann said...

Obsessions are just fine with me when you create such beautiful cards!! Love this, Tiffany!!

Simone said...

Soo pretty Tiff! Love the paper on this! :)

Suzanne C said...

Always have something that I love and keep using. This card is gorgeous!!! I too love the WP paper and can't use it enough! If you are going to have something that you want to use over and over again this is a great choice. :)

Brenda said...

Love this beauty of a card Tiffany! And your layout is spectacular!

Alice Wertz said...

ahhh... you used those gorgeous Webster's Pages so well and the embellishments are just perfect. beautiful card!

Jacqueline said...

This is one gorgeous collage tag - love this!