Friday, November 12, 2010

For the love of patterned paper

I love taking my 12 x 12's, trimming them up, and seeing what pieces I can use to coordinate with my stamps, I absolutely LOVE this one sheet here called Party Lights Garden Gala:

Party lights

I loved the tree branch and the paper lanterns hanging from it, that I knew I just had to pair it with another cute bird cage stamp that I haven't used yet.

I also mixed and matched stamp sets and used the tiny leaf stamp from this set called Picnic with Little Red. Love mixing up stamps, too fun!

Another super busy day with holidays and furlough days this week. Chris only has 1 more week of school and then he's off again for one full week! I'm excited to get a Christmas tree up this year and have him help me decorate!

Supplies:
Websters Pages - patterned papers, sparkle scalloped button, ribbon trim.
My Cute Stamps - Elegant Birds and Picnic with Little Red.
EK Success Scallop Punch.
Papertrey Ink cardstock.
Copic Markers.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

17 comments:

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Tiffany, this is so cute! I love the way you used the pp with the stamp! Excellent job!

Trinh said...

This is so pretty, Tiffany! The paper is beautiful and you've accented it perfectly with the stamp and ribbon. Thanks so much for leaving a sweet comment on my blog last week!

Brit Swiderski said...

This card is sooo pretty! I love how the playfulness of the bird cage and sentiment keep the card from being too "stuffy". That ribbon is gorgeous, too. :)

Ayana Posadas said...

Tiffany! I Looooooooove what you did with the ribbon! It look EXTRA ruffled. Absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful card! :)

Sanne said...

This is fantastic Tif - lovely bird cage - gorgeous!

Dawn said...

awesome card Tiffany. I love how shabby chic it looks without being overboard. That ribbon is stunning. You have used the pp to the best advantage. I love doing that too... Websters Pages are good for it too

Barb said...

What a beautiful mix of paper and stamps! Gorgeous, Tiff!

ivy said...

so pretty!so put together how you found things to work w/ the PP!

some mom counted the total days the kids are in school this month and it was something like 13 or 14 days!! crazy, huh?

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous! Love the sweet bird and cage with the images on the paper.

Jen said...

love it tiff!! beautiful...

Virginia L. said...

How VERY beautiful, dear Tiff!! Love love this! I got a similar ruffle/ribbons lately...you have inspired me to use it now :)

Alice Wertz said...

wow! this is gorgeous, TIff! LOVE how you paired up the pp with that stamp. fabulous!

Vera Rhuhay said...

Soooo Beautiful...Tiff! I love the ribbon and the bird cage too!

Kristie said...

Beautiful card!! Love the bird cage image!

Simone said...

This is so cute Tiff!

Agata said...

Your card is absolute yumminess! Love that paper and ribbon trim and stamps, of course!

dustypenny (Joy) said...

Great card, Tiffany. Hugs.