Sunday, November 21, 2010

Double the reindeer fun!

Today has been all about crafting! This morning, my son and I made some Thanksgiving paper decorations and we decorated the house...lol....a pumpkin pie, a festive turkey, and two pilgrims and a loopy banner comprised most of our morning and afternoon. I made the drawings and he did all the coloring. So fun!

Then I managed to sneak in a little tag for myself later this evening:

The joy of sharing

I used both the Fancy Reindeer and Winking Reindeer from Hero Arts, thought it would be fun for one reindeer to have a little friend standing together on the snowtop hill.

I also gave the Winking Reindeer the same scarf that the Fancy Reindeer has on. I trimmed the top loop of the scarf to fit the skinnier neck of the Winking Reindeer.

That's all! Hope you are enjoying the weekend, we have 7 more days on holiday here!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
CL464 - Sending Holiday Cheer.
CH136 - Pearls.
H5457 - Winking Reindeer.
G5439 - Fancey Reindeer.
CH211 - Magical Background.
AF183 - Cerulean Chalk Ink.

Other:
Websters Pages pp and little whimsies.
Copic Markers.
Neenah Solar White Cs.
Glossy Accents.
Diamond Stickles.
Memento Black and light blue inks.
Papertrey Ink cardstock and ribbon.
Hole punch.

22 comments:

Barb said...

What an adorable tag! I love the two reindeer together! So creative, Tiff! Sounds like you and your son had a fun time today!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Adorable tag Tiffany! I love the scarves on the reindeer. :) What a great day to do crafting with your son! You're such a good Mom!

AnitaRex said...

Hi Tiffany! This may be my most favorite item (you usually make cards and this is a tag!) of yours! I love all the clear dots on the snow! Love it! Is it glossy accents?

Lin said...

I love those loopy antlers! Great card, Tif!

dustypenny (Joy) said...

Just adorable, Tiffany!

Virginia L. said...

GREAT pairing of the deer! The cotton candy house is sure SWEET! I wish I live in one,too! WAIT!!! I think I do live in one (LOL)!

donna mikasa said...

Cute little tag! When I first saw the title of your post, I thought you tried Nancy's double reindeer technique, but I love that you used two different reindeer--and gave them scarves, too!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, how cute!!!! Your little reindeer are adorable and I love how you added the pearls to their antlers!!!

ivy said...

such a cute cute tag! love it! perfect little scene for these deers!

Dawn said...

loving this one Tiff. what a clever idea to have the two reindeer together.

Vera Rhuhay said...

Super cute,Tiff! I love seeing couple reindeer together...so sweet!

Vicky said...

Love it!!! Those little reindeer are so happy together in that scene you created! Love the details on the background and the glossy accent! TFS

Diana said...

Love the 3-D in this card. The gems top it off. BRAVO!

debbie said...

that is adorable, Tiffany. great idea to use both of the reindeer. enjoy all of your holiday! Hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful.

Simone said...

Soo pretty! I love how you created that snow!

Jill said...

Sounds like a fun day with your adorable little guy! Love your tag! Those reindeer look perfect together- such a cute scene!! :) HUGS!

Marilyn said...

Lovely, delightful tag, Tiffany!! What wonderful memories you are creating for you and your son! He will remember these special times forever! Sending wishes to you and your's for a beautiful Thanksgiving!

Agata said...

Totally yummy! So fun to see those both reindeers together!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Tiff, this is such a pretty tag. Beautiful scene.

Alice Wertz said...

absolutely fabulous! such a beautiful tag, Tiff! LOVE all the glossy snow and the scarf idea is genius! love love love this! =)

Jacqueline said...

This is so beautiful! Wouldn't be surprised if it was a winner either!

Suzanne C said...

Fabulous! Love the double reindeer and the whole design.