Thursday, November 18, 2010

Beanie Anya x 2

I played with my new Beanie Anya stamp and placed her into two different card themes, this first one is cheery and playful:

Girly you rock

I tried to match the coloring of Anya with my pp. So fun! A lot of mix of colors here.

My next card, I decided since this is "Beanie" Anya, that she was dressed up to be in a little winter scene:

Anya Joy Tag

This tag has so many elements of all my favorite things, from pp to stamps, to embellies, love it!

Are you a beanie person or what type of hat do you like to wear? I don't wear hats of any kind, they kind of look funny on me! I just like to look at other people wear hats! ;)

Supplies:

Card:
The Greeting Farm - Beanie Anya.
Making Memories - Paper Reverie - Sienne Baubles.
October Afternoon Patterned Paper.
PTI Cardstock.
Copic Markers.
EK Success punch.
Neenah Solar White cs.
Memento Black Ink.
Webster's Pages - Little Whimsies - Purple.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Misc. Papers.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
PTI stamps - Signature Greetings.

Tag:
The Greeting Farm - Beanie Anya.
Webster's pages - Little Whimsies - blue.
PTI - Sweet Blush ribbon.
Diamond Stickles.
Hero Arts - CH136 - Pearls.
Hero Arts - CH223 - White Christmas Felt.
Hero Arts - CL357 - Holiday Dolls.
Hero Arts - CL464 - Sending Holiday Cheer.
Misc. Papers.
Round corner punch.
EK Success Punch.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Copic Markers.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Neenah Solar White Cs.
Memento Angel Pink Ink.

19 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

That tag is so darn cute! Love the card too! I typically don't wear hats either because they look funny on me too. :)

Heather Maria said...

These are so cute, Tiffany! Love the way you have coloured the two images to look completely different! As always, yummy colours and details! No beanies for me either!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW!! You do such gorgeous work...your coloring is fabulous on both the card and tag and I love all the details you added!!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... both are super duper adorable, Tif! Great designs and coloring, love them!

Vera Rhuhay said...

Awww...these are sooooo cute,Tiff!!!
I totally love the Beany tag...the detail the colors...♥ it!!!

ivy said...

those little whimsies are a MUST have...did you order online?

both the card & tag are very cute!

Alice Wertz said...

your beanie Anyas are sooooooooo cute, Tiffany! the card is so sweet and the tag is gorgeous! LOVE every little details!

Virginia L. said...

Aren't these adorable!!? You have a way of dressing up the dolls! LOVE them!

Dawn said...

Tiffany - love how you have done two such differing projects with the one stamp. Both are just lovely. I'm not a hat person either... but in summer I will wear a floppy hat to protect my face and sometimes in the real cold will wear a beanie... but hate HAT HAIR!!!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute card and I just love the Beanie Anya tag! Such a perfect little scene with those pink trees! I'm not into hats or beanies, but I like a good visor!

Isha said...

Really cute Tiffany. Thanks for leaving your sweet comments. I love your work.

Savitri said...

Too super cute!! I love the second card... the soft colors, HEART!!

Vicky said...

So beautiful both of them Tiffany! I really love your style and your coloring!!

Cindy Lee said...

Oh WOW!! I LOVE the tag so much! Thanks for the inspiration, Tif!

Suzanne C said...

Wow and Wow! Two wonderful projects with one sweet image. I have to say that tag is perfect and my favorite. What a beautiful holiday tag!

Monika Reeck said...

lovely Images Tif so cute and happy card...the tag is soo soo cute and as you know I always love your card...hugs

Rose Ann said...

They're both soooo cute, Tiffany!! Your coloring looks wonderful, and I especially love all of your dimension, snowflakes and sparkle on your tag!!

Agata said...

Isn't she the cutest?! And so well set! Beautiful cards!

Jane said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it all!!!