Saturday, October 30, 2010

Yellow Daffodils

Continuing my little theme on flowers for today's card:

Daffodils

It's been awhile since I've played with all black and yellow colors....all papers and stamps are from PTI. I layered the floral center on the top flower.

Hope you are enjoying your Saturday!

Supplies:
Papertrey Stamps:
Year of Flowers - Daffodils.
Year of Flowers - Roses.
PTI papers - True Black and Lemon Tart.
Tim Holtz Ink - Mustard Seed.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Copic Markers.
Ribbon.
Memento Dandelion Ink.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

16 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I love how you cut around the flower and let it extend over the edge of your paper. Beautiful colors. I saw your rose yesterday and had to got PTI and order me the marigolds and the In Bloom set.

Virginia L. said...

Loive this stunning card! What a striking color combo! You make me fall in love with yellow all over again...

Lin said...

Tif, this is so lovely - one of my favorite flowers. Beautiful shadow stamping in the background,too!

Suzanne C said...

This is just gorgeous! love this color combination!

Barb said...

Love this fantastic design, Tiff! It's so refreshing seeing this summery card, with winter looming in the near future! Beautifully done!

Carly said...

Wow! Just fabulously gorgeous!!

Dawn said...

this is just wonderful Tiffany. Love the depth of your daffodil

ivy said...

beautifully colored! and i love the repeating BG stamping!

donna mikasa said...

Another beauty! I just love your floral cards! The background flower stamp is a great design.

Jill said...

Too gorgeous for words! Love the bright yellow with the black! You are amazing!

Savitri said...

So so pretty girl!! I LOVE the yellow. So striking!!

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh, I love, love, love this! So gorgeous!

Agata said...

Love your wind of Spring! Beautiful card!

AnitaRex said...

I love the design to this card and the yellow and black! Perfect! :>

Alice Wertz said...

this is so elegant, TIff. love the color combination! beautiful card!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous card, Tif! Have I ever tell you that I love your flower card?! :) Love the color combo, so striking!!