Friday, October 8, 2010

Swiss Pixies...

Hi all! Happy Friday....I've only been able to make 2 cards this week, wow! It's just been busy around here. My card for today is a fun one, I saw a design online that was too stinking adorable and it had 3 of these images layered upon each other, so I wanted to give it a try myself using my own colors:

Swiss Pixies

There are 4 different stamps on here from C.C. Designs - Swiss Pixies Collection. I stamped the fence on the main white panel and colored in. For the grass, I blended several colors of yellow together. The girl and boy are stamped separately and colored in.

Then, I trimmed them out and adhered in front of the fence. Fun little scenery. I LOVE these images, they are too adorable! Enjoy!

Supplies:
C.C. Designs - Swiss Pixies - Thinking of You, Hansel with Big Flower, Field Fence, and Laying Nora.
Bo Bunny pp.
Bazzill Basics.
Neenah Solar White Cs.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Prima.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Aqua ribbon.
Copic markers.

13 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love your coloring! I see that you are enjoying the copics! SWEET card!

Stamping Cafe said...

Super duper adorable, Tif! Love your beautiful colors and coloring!

Have a beautiful weekend with your family!

Barb said...

Adorable card, Tiff! Love your layered papers, beautiful coloring and gorgeous ribbon!

Lin said...

They are cute - remind me of the old Precious Moments dolls and figurines. Love the fence in the scene, too!

Suzanne C said...

So sweet! Love your coloring and card!

ivy said...

i can tell you have a lot of fun coloring these images! i always wonder why they don't have mouths though!
i haven't been able to get anything done this week!! so want to craft but no time to play...

Jane said...

Brilliant! LOVE it!

Kristie said...

Great work combining the images to make a scene. Wonderful coloring too!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Your coloring looks great! Such a cute card!

donna mikasa said...

What an adorable scene! Love how you layered all the images and your coloring is perfect! Such a cute card...

debbie said...

This is such a sweet card, love your adorable scene and as always your colors are wonderful!

Dawn said...

such a cute image Tiff.. your colour in is stunning

Alice Wertz said...

such a sweet scene, Tiffany! LOVE the pretty colors you used, too! lovely card!