Friday, October 29, 2010

So Sweet of You

Hi all! What a day, I am finally settling down now from a day filled with errands, a school party, and a teachers meeting. Chris had fun receiving candy and toys from a classmate, and some cool looking stickers. They had their annual "Halloween Parade". There is a carnival tonight but I think I will go next year instead. I saw the MOST awesome costume by one of the teachers...lol!

Enough rambling, here is a card I started early this morning and finally finished:

So sweet of you

There's just something about flowers that really relaxes me when I stamp.....I don't think any other image truly captures so much beauty than a flower stamp, don't you think? You'll probably be seeing a lot of floral cards from me in the next few wks. These are some yummy PTI stamps that are a bit older but I LOVE them!

Supplies:
PTI stamps -
Year of Flowers - Roses.
Turning a New Leaf.
Signature Greetings.
PTI cardstock.

Other:
Copic Markers.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Ribbons, lace, and green papers from Sanne.
Memento Inks.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Pink Pearl Trinket pin from Jo.

18 comments:

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

This is so pretty Tiffany! I love the flower and the die cut center.

Lin said...

I say "Bring on those flowers!" This is breathtaking, Tif - absolutely adore the pink and green. And have I told you how much I like your header? Your cards are always so inspiring to me - thank you.

Barb said...

Wow, Tiff! This is such a gorgeous card! My favorite color combo! Love the way you used the die cut and these flowers are just beautiful!

Dawn said...

just so beautiful Tiff... it is really pretty in the pink colours

Virginia L. said...

So brilliant you are! Love everything about this card!

Stamping Cafe said...

OMG... this is so gorgeous, Tif! Always love your flower card, so elegant! Great color combo and superb coloring job on the flower!

I'm not big on Halloween, way too spooky to me! I had fun watching my daughters getting excited about the candies though! :) Have a beautiful weekend and Happy Halloween!!

Nancy said...

Absolute gorgeous-ness, Tif! Those colors are making some lovely music together on this fabulous card.
blessings!

Sanne said...

Wow Tif - wonderful card in some lovely fresh colors - your flower really POP!

~amy~ said...

such a PRETTY card....thanks for the inspiration!

Vera Rhuhay said...

Wow..this is Gorgeous,Tiff!!! Not only the colors...but the design are so Gorgeous!!! and I love the how you used the diecut for the frame!

Leni said...

Hi Tiffany, love this card. The colors are beautiful! Wish you a great weekend!

donna mikasa said...

So very pretty! You work flowers the best and make them come alive! Gorgeous colors, too...

Suzanne C said...

Fabulous rose and card! Love the design.

ivy said...

pretty! love the ribbon & the pin!

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely, such gorgeous colours and stamping! Jo x

Agata said...

Lovely stamping and color combo! Love your flowers and looking forward to some more! :)

Alice Wertz said...

so so pretty, Tiffany! LOVE the subtle background and the lace trim is such a wonderful touch. LOVE this beautiful card!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful!