Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oh, Little Red.....it's off to Grandmother's house we go!

Hi all! I will continue with my flower themed cards again after today, but since today is Halloween, I wanted to share a card and my Halloween costume - I was sooo inspired by this cute little image below, isn't she darling:

Little Red


Little Red2

...that I just had to be her for real:

Costume inspired by My Cute Stamps card

This is the first time ever I am dressing up to go trick-or-treating with my little boy. The most inexpensive outfit! The skirt, shirt(which poses as the cape), the blouse, the hood, the basket, and the paper bib were all items I had in my closet. The only expense was the apple from the grocery store! ;)

Enjoy and Happy Halloween!! Hope you don't get poisoned by a red, delicious apple.....whoooaaaaaaaaaah!

Supplies:
My Cute Stamps - Picnic with Little Red.

Other:
CL353 - Hero Arts - Happy Halloween.
PTI cardstock - Pure Poppy.
My Little Shoebox patterned paper.
Red Gingham Ribbon.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Memento Black Ink.
Copic Markers.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Neenah Solar White Cardstock.

24 comments:

Virginia L. said...

I'm amazed at your creativity---inside and out! LOVE this darling card and the best of it all is your lovely outfit which is PRICELESS! Happy trick or treating with Chris! xo

Laura O'Donnell said...

you look great!

love the card, too!

Lin said...

Tif, YOU are darling and so is your card! What does Chris think about you dressing up?

Mary Perry said...

You make the cutest Red I have seen. Hope Chris loves trick or treating. Love the card also.

Barb said...

I love it!!! You look so darn cute! I'll bet Chris loves that you're dressing up with him! Adore the sweet card too! Have fun tonight! :)

Nancy said...

Wonderful post, Tiff! Love your cute card and your creative costume!
blessings!

Diana said...

Look how cute you are. Great card. Thanks for sharing. New holiday cards on my blog! www.thestudio56.blogspot.com

Vera Rhuhay said...

OhMyGoodnesss......You are so DARLING...TIff!!!! Your card too!
oh Chris...I'm so jealous with you!

Dawn said...

Darling card and darling costume Tiffany. I bet you and Chris had a great time trick or treating....

Simone said...

Cute card and awesome costume! Hope you have a fun time trick or treating! :)

Colleen said...

Love the card! Love your costume! Hope all had a fun Halloween.

Amy said...

Wow, so resourceful! Not only did you save money with that costume, but it looks great too!

That's so characteristic of my auntie who used to make complex toys out of things around the house. :)

Agata said...

Oh that's so much fun! That's what I like about American Halloween is that cute and nice costumes are allowed! Here in Europe, everybody thinks it HAS to be scary and awful... What a shame! But your card is darling, so sweet!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Love your cute card and that outfit is adorable! Hope you both had a great time!

Jane said...

ok....how CUTE are you!!! LOVE it! LOVE your card! ;)

AnitaRex said...

What a sweet card! I love your costume! How perfect how easy it is! I can't help but be jealous of how nice the weather must be to wear that trick or treating! Here people buy costumes to fit over snowsuits!

Dotty Jo said...

Cute card and what a great outfit - such fun! Jo x

donna mikasa said...

Oh, I missed this earlier! You look adorable, and I love that you found your costume in your own closet! Cute card, too! Hope Chris scored lots of goodies!

Leni said...

Hope you had a wonderful time together!

Alice Wertz said...

you are a cute little red, Tiff! =) LOVE your adorable cad, too. such beautiful colors! thanks for sharing. hope your Halloween was fabulous! =)

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... the card is super duper cute, but you are even cuter!! :) I hope you had fun trick or treating with Chris!

sunghee said...

ah~ you are so cute!!!! Love it! And your card is fab as always. Love how you put the half scallop circle on the back. Lovely!!!

Cindy Lee said...

Awww....you are so adorable!! You just put a smile on my face!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable card and costume. How wonderful that you dressed up to go trick or treating!