Friday, October 15, 2010

Just a little bit of pink...

Just a few cards I made but haven't blogged yet, and they all have one thing in common, first up - CAS and a blossom of flowers a dear friend sent me, so I turned it into a sweet bouquet topped with a ribbon:

IMG_9367

This card was an initial idea I had for a class, I was going to do a "Pastel Christmas" theme in which all Christmas cards were to use non-traditional colors....but changed my mind at the last minute and completely changed all of my cards. This eventually went into the "I-don't-know-what-to-do-with-it" file...lol:

IMG_9376

And finally, this card was made for a fellow Hero Arts Hostess as a surprise virtual 'Wedding Card Shower' that was organized by an HA artist and involved many Hero Arts Flickr members:

Congratulations

Wow! That was a lot of pink, hope it didn't hurt your eyes! Enjoy!

Supplies:
Hero Arts, Bo Bunny, The Girls Paperie, Penny Black,
Spellbinders Nestabilities, Swiss Pixies, C. C. Designs, Prima,
Maya Road, Making Memories, Pitter Patter collection, copic markers,
Dear Lizzy, American Crafts, Bazzill Basics.

16 comments:

Jen said...

oh my fun!! what a great bunch of candy for the eye!! that flower card is something else!! love it!:)
hope all is well with you!:)

Lin said...

Beautiful, each one! And all so different - you are a girl of many styles. Love your "pink phase"!

Barb said...

Never too much pink for me, Tiff! Love them all!

Dawn said...

Fantastic cards all of them. love the simplicity of the first one, the cuteness of the second one and just the amazingness of the third one.... Love the PINK in all of them...

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... these are beautiful, Tif!! Love all the pink, and your beautiful coloring!!

Have a fabulous weekend!!

Alice Wertz said...

ahhh... that flower bouquet is gorgeous, TIff! gorgeous CAS card. and the other two cards are just so sweet and love the beautiful colors and details. LOVE them all!

Maylee said...

All are gorgeous, but my fave is the first one with the bouquet so simple but sooo beautiful!!

donna mikasa said...

Love all the pink goodness here! The first card is my fave, too--simply elegant!

Nancy said...

Oh, I love all these lovely pink cards. Gorgeous!

Simone said...

Wow these are all beautiful!! Love all the pink :)

Dotty Jo said...

Always love pink Tif! Jo x

AnitaRex said...

I love all the pink! Each card is perfect and oh so pretty! :>

Suzanne C said...

Three beautiful cards in one post! The flowers on the card for Jenny are beautiful as well as the card. The Flower bouquet is stunning!

Rose Ann said...

What a gorgeous bouquet, Tiffany...and your other two cards are as sweet and adorable as can be too!!

ivy said...

jenny will love your card for sure!

love all the pinks here! a great CAS card with the beautiful pink flowers!

Shirley said...

These are all beautiful cards. I've been thinking I want to give card-making a go. I'm curious...do you mail any of these cards? If so, how?