Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cards for Penny Black Class

Hi all!! Here are a few cards that I have made for an upcoming Penny Black class that I will be teaching on Sat., Oct. 23rd at Stamp Fever:

Letters and Flowers

All of these cards will focus on how to incorporate Floral stamps into Christmas/Holiday cards!

Here is the 2nd and 3rd card:

Candid


Purple folds

If you are in the Southern Calif. area on Saturday, Oct. 23, 2010, come on by, we would love to see you! Pls. call Linda at Stamp Fever to reserve your spot at 714.974.3552.

Supplies:
Penny Black:
4117H - The gift of peace.
4116H - A wonderful Christmas.
4041J - Purple Folds.
4039K - Candid.
4035K - Letters & Flowers.

Other:
Graphic45 papers.
Websters Trims.
Hero Arts papers.
Maya Road.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Neenah Solar White Paper.
Copic Markers.
Tim Holtz Inks.
Versamark Ink.
White Embossing powder.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Martha Stewart Punch.
EK Success Corner Punch.
Double sided tape.

18 comments:

Lin said...

Wonderful, Tif - you know how I feel about flowers......but I don't think I've ever done this for Christmas. Great idea!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

These are all so beautiful Tif! I wish I lived closer and could take your class. Have fun!

Dotty Jo said...

Oh Tif, if only there wasn't such a big sea between us I'd be calling to book my place at your class RIGHT NOW!!!!! Your cards are just beautiful and there are going to be some very lucky ladies that day! I hope it all goes well for you, Jo x

Barb said...

I love this idea! I've always wanted to make Christmas cards with flowers, other than poinsettias! These are all so pretty, Tiff!

Alice Wertz said...

such lush colors and beautiful designs, TIff!! your students are so lucky!! =)

Dawn said...

Oh Tiffany... I wish I could come to your class.... Such elegant cards.

Simone said...

These cards are all so gorgeous Tiff! I wish i could take your class :)

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous cards, Tif! If there's anyone who knows how to incorporate flowers--it's YOU! Wish I could be there.

Yvette said...

Beautiful! And so inspirational!

Nat said...

wish I could join in on a class, these are gorgeous designs!! :)

Sanne said...

Amazing designs Tif - the one in blue is outstanding - WOW!!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

WOW... stunning cards, Tif!! I wish I can be in the class! Beautiful designs indeed, have fun teaching!!

Cindy Lee said...

GORGEOUS stamping!!! I'm sure your students will learn a lot from you! I wish I could attend your class! It would be fun to learn all the stamping techniques from you! Have fun in the class!

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Tif, your cards are stunning. Using flowers in christmas cards is a wonderful idea. I wish that I lived in your area so that I could take your class. Take care and God bless.

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous cards! Love all of them! Love that you are doing flowers!

Kathy said...

Wow Tiff so fun you are teaching a PB class. I wish i could come and take your class. They will LOVE these cards. Each is beautiful but, the blue is my fav. Hugs,Kathy

Agata said...

Gorgeous, all of them! What a great class it must be if you're teaching!

ivy said...

i wish i can make it to your class this saturday. hope you'll have a great turnout! maybe i cn buy a kit from you? kinda hard if i don't have the stamp though, huh?!