Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Starry Sunset...

Hey all! My sweet friend Kathy sent me this beautiful cling stamp called Starry Night, I initially wanted to go with much cooler, deeper colors, but then settled on using reds and oranges:

Starry Night Togetherness

It reminds me of a pretty autumn sunset....really, any sunset is quite gorgeous no matter what the season....but I've been in love with tangy orange colors all year long.

A few simple embellies and and some glossy accents finish off the look.

Thanks for peeking today! Hope your week is going good!! It's a tad chilly here today but is supposed to be another small heat wave coming next week!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
CG224 - Starry Night.
CG222 - Music Background.
CL361 - Season of Giving.
PS621 - Sunshine layering papers.

Other:
Memento Inks: Lady Bug, Tangelo, and Cantaloupe.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Prima roses.
Maya Road Trinket pins.
Prima leaves.
Kraft Cardstock.

18 comments:

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

This is gorgeous Tif!! I love that you used this stamp with orange! Wow! Thanks for linking to my blog - you're such a sweetheart! I have made a card with the adorable stamp you sent, but have not had a chance to post it yet.

Barbara said...

This is SO pretty Tiffany! I love the sunset colours!!!

Virginia L. said...

Love your way of using this stamp so creatively!! Love the possibilites in this one! FABULOUS!

Lucy Abrams said...

What a beauty Tiff - so original.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I LOVE this and actually think it makes a stunning Christmas card! Did you emboss resist and then brayer the background?

Lin said...

So gorgeous in these colors - love it! I think this stamp is one of the nicest ones this release...

Ayana Posadas said...

This is gorgeous Tiffany!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is totally gorgeous, Tif! Love the colors and delightful design!

mustavcoffee said...

Hi there Tiffany, love how you've used this stamp your card is absolutely gorgeous:0) xx

vsroses said...

This is SO BEAUTIFUL Tiffany..

Barb said...

I love this stamp and love what you've done with it, Tiff! Gorgeous Autumn colors!

Jill said...

I'm soooo loving the oranges! This is such a spectacular color scheme!

OohLookBel said...

I really love the blended shading. And the colours - amazing!

Belinda said...

Wow, this is sooo lovely! Love that you picked reds and oranges to ink the image with!

ivy said...

looks so natural for a winter scene! so pretty!

donna mikasa said...

Ooh, I love this! I really like the colors and the shiny droplets, too! Now I want this stamp!

Alice Wertz said...

wow! this is absolutely gorgeous, girl! LOVE that you used that stamp for a fall card. so clever! love love love this, Tiff!!

Suzanne C said...

Fabulous colors and design. The droplets are fantastic!