Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Splish Splash....I'm a takin' a bath....

....dah...nah..nah..nah....Ok, I'm being silly and humming this beach themed song that is in my head....do you know what I'm singing? You may or may not recognize the words, lol....and since it is still a fun summer for me....yes, I refuse to acknowledge that Fall is around the corner....so I decided to make this sweet summery card:

Splish Splash

Isn't that bikini too darn cute, anyways, a bright and happy look for today! Hope you like it!

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn - Swimsuit Season.
Martha Stewart Papers - Kitchen Garden.
Neenah Solar White Cs.
Copic Markers: YR09, BG05.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Cosmo Cricket papers - Delovely.
CH216 - Hero Arts - Sunshine Mixed Accents.
EK Sucess Punch.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Adhesive Tape.

21 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Here I am again grinning from ear to ear at yet another A-dorable card from sweet you! Jo x

Julie Batta said...

Very Cute!! Don't you just love Lawn Fawn stamps? You definitely did them justice with this card, great job.

Lin said...

Cute, Tif! I had a bright pink bikini about a million years ago, looked almost like your red one! Those days are loooooong gone! Fun post, you have me humming now!

mustavcoffee said...

Fabulous creation, love it, long may the summer reign:D xx

Heather P. said...

Oh my word, this is SOOOOOOO CUTE!

Suzanne C said...

Fantastic! Such an adorable card! Love the movement of the waves!

Carly said...

Oh my word this is so super cute and totally fun! Love it!

Monika Reeck said...

Tiff this is totally coool sweeet card..love the main Images...cute cute

Cindy Lee said...

Yes, everything about this card is so darn cute!! You did a great job with the stamps!

vera rhuhay said...

Aww...Too cute,Tiff!!!

Barb said...

I love it, Tiff! You and I seem to be in a group of just a few, who are not ready for fall! That bikini is really cute! Love your waves too!

Tomo H. said...

Very cute and creative card, Tiff! Your color choice is wonderful! :)

donna mikasa said...

Love Kelly's stamps--I don't own this set, YET--and I love this card, especially the waves! Super cute card!

Rosemary said...

acckkk!! way too cute!

Agata said...

I made a layout using that phrase once... So very cute and refreshing! :)

Leni said...

Oh, I love summer and I love flip flops!!! Nice summer card.

Alice Wertz said...

so delightful and sweet!!! fabulous design, too! LOVE THIS!!!

Belinda said...

Oh how fun!!! Love the scallops and the bikini is totally popping of the page! :) Totally fun!

Stamping Cafe said...

Super duper cute, Tif! Like you, I'm still enjoy Summer here, it's 95 outside today... we don't have AC here! :) Love your card!!

Rose Ann said...

This is totally darling, Tiffany...and I love your waves!!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable card! love the bikini and the waves.