Thursday, September 2, 2010

Shabby Fabulous Flourish

Hey all! I needed a really girly card today with lots of pink, some green, a touch of yellow, and one tiny hint of burgundy red....

Shabby Fabulous Flourish

I used this beautiful rose stamp that came out a while ago, it is still one of my FAVES! It's called Special Moments! And the Fabulous Flourish stamp sits behind the rose image. I can see so many fun ways to play with the flourish stamp!

Enjoy!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
S5449 - Fabulous Flourish.
CL351 - Friends.
CH210 - Floral Mixed Accents.
CG108 - Special Moments.

Other:
Copics: YG03, YG06, RV11, RV34.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
My Minds Eye - Quite Contrary.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and Bamboo Leaves.
Martha Stewart Cardstock.
Seam Binding ribbon.
Bazzill Basics Cardstock.
Neenah Solar White cardstock.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Adhesive Tape.

14 comments:

Barb said...

Another gorgeous card, Tiff! I love that flourish! Your colors here are so pretty!

Rosemary said...

simply beautiful and so elegant!! the rose stamp is one of my favorites, too!

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Tiff, love this card--it is gorgeous and the colors are great. Thanks for you comments on my card. Take care.

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

So pretty Tiff! So feminine, love this!

Jen said...

oh my tiff!! beautiful as usual!! love it girl!

Michelle said...

Ohhh, love the way you added the flourish at the back!!! so pretty:-) love the pretty ribbon and the colouring:-)

vera rhuhay said...

This is so Beautiful,Tiff! I love how you used the fabulous flourish here, I think I must have it too LOL!

Heather Maria said...

This is such a gorgeous card Tiffany! The colours are absolutely yummy and I love your colouring and the beautiful ribbon!

Cindy Lee said...

You really rock the Hero Arts stamps! It's so pretty!

Dotty Jo said...

Well what do you know.... my friend has just bought this stamp set and I was over at her house when she showed it to me and I said 'that's Tiffany's flower'! I always think of this sweet HA bloom as being 'yours'!!!! Great to see it making another fabulous appearance hun! Jo x

Rose Ann said...

You've colored that rose images beautifully, Tiffany...and I love the pretty papers too!! Such a beautiful card!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful card, Tif! Lovely colors and design, you really put that crinkled ribbon to good use! LOVE it!!

Alice Wertz said...

so sweet and girly! love the flourish behind it! beautiful card, Tiffany!!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Love that you put the flourish in the background and the beautiful rose in the front.