Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sending smiles your way

My little cutesy girl for today.....I'm sending this to a lady whos style is mostly cute and fun:

IMG_9247

So I hope she likes this one...........the girl is from this set called Sending Smiles. I do have such an obsession with these Prima flowers, I have often wondered what would happen if Prima no longer existed in the crafting industry, I'd be terribly upset and disappointed I think! :(

All their happy colors make me swoon! The lavender roses and pink roses are my faves! There is a baby blue rose that is very pretty too!

Enjoy!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
CL444 - Sending Smiles.
PS603 - Celadon Layering Papers.

Spellbinders Nestabilities - labels 14.
Prima patterned papers - Annalee Collection.
Prima flowers and pearls.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Neenah Solar White cardstock.
Copic Markers.
Bo Bunny pp.
Maya Road Heart Trinket Pins.

15 comments:

Maylee said...

She's super adorable, love all the purpleness : )

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

So cute! Love the flowers and the little girl. I have that set and still haven't used it yet! You've inspired me! :)

Stamping Cafe said...

She will definitely love it, Tif!! Love all the purple, super duper sweet!!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card Tif - your friend will treasure it! Jo x

Barb said...

This is such a cute card, Tiff! Love the colors and gorgeous flowers!

Alice Wertz said...

such a sweet card, Tiffany! so beautifully colors and i love those flowers, too! just the perfect touch!

Virginia L. said...

Love the happy girly card. The color combo is so fun and sweet! You used the Prima flowers so beautifully! They should give you for FREE (LOL)!

Dawn said...

just gorgeous Tiffany. The flowers are so beautiful. Thank you for sending some to me.... I'm going to hoard them for a while just to look at them..... this card is so pretty

Heather Maria said...

This is absolutely adorable, Tiffany! I love your design and beautiful colouring! Wonderful embellishing too!

Jen said...

oh so cute!! this little girl is prefect! love your wonderful attention to detail girl...love it!!

Agata said...

Adorable! Love the colors and flowers! :)

Jane said...

too darn CUTE!

Joy said...

Super sweet girl, just love how you coloured her in Tiff.

ivy said...

love her purple rain boots! adorable!

Suzanne C said...

Love the primas too! This is super sweet and the little girl is adorable.