Saturday, September 18, 2010

Oh, pumpkin!

Today, I worked with these cute little pilgrims:

Pumpkin pilgrims

Aren't they just too cute?! I decided to make my own little pumpkin by using a tall nestie die label and cutting it at the bottom for a flatter look. I stamped the die shape with the Magical Background stamp.

I added fabric leaves and smothered on a lot of glossy accents to make the leaves appear wet. I hand cut the stem and stamped the smaller leaves that you see at the bottom of the pumpkin.

Arranged the tiny little leaves and then added the twigs as well. Really fun project!

Supplies:
Neenah Solar White Cardstock.
Hero Arts - CL466 - So Thankful.
Hero Arts - CG211 - Magical Background.
Hero Arts - PS621 - Sunshine Layering papers.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Memento Tangelo Ink.
Copic Markers.
Twigs.
Prima Leaves.
Glossy Accents.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

20 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

What a cute pumpkin! Love what you did with the leaves and the pilgrims are cutie pies :-) Absolutely wonderful card!

Lin said...

Your card is so creative, Tif! The pumpkin is precious, as are the pilgrims - great colors!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Oh my, this is so adorable! So clever and so darn cute!

Vera Rhuhay said...

OhMy...My....This is super cute,Tiff!!! from the pumpkin, how you used magical back-stamp and the leaves...I love it all !
You are so so creative!!!

Jill said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!
(Did I mention cute???!!!)

Love the pumpkin shape! You are a crafty genius!

Belinda said...

This is sooo cute! Love the adorable pumpkin. the use of the background stamp on it and the lovely little pilgrims!

Virginia L. said...

Love your shape card with these adorable images! Very inspiring work, Tiff! Love it!

ivy said...

you colored the pair perfectly! love the addition of the twigs!

Heather Maria said...

This is such an amazing card, Tiffany! I love your pumpkin with all the wonderful details and your colouring is brilliant! You make me want to buy those pilgrims even though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here!!

Alice Wertz said...

how cute is this! you are a genius, Tiff!!! love love love your pumpkin and all the details. just so clever. super card! have a beautiful Sunday, my friend! =)

Tanya said...

This is amazing, love all the details you have added! Thanks for visiting my blog, you comments are so appreciated!

Cindy Lee said...

This is creatively done! You are on a roll!!

Simone said...

Wow Tiff!! This is stunning! What a great design :)

debbie said...

So adorable, more of your fabulous creativity!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... how adorable is this, Tif! Love your cute pumpkin, you ROCK!!

Agata said...

This is so creative and so beautiful! Love it!

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Tif, sorry if you end up with two comments from me....
Love this little project, you are so imaginative! Jo x

Dwita said...

Ohlala, you're so creative...

Traveling Mama said...

What an adorable little pair! Gets me soooo excited about Thanksgiving. Yum! Hugs from Copenhagen!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love your pilgrims on the pumpkin.