Wednesday, September 22, 2010

No stamping shabby and....a little bit of cute....

I'm back again today just sharing some cards I had made previously but hadn't posted yet. The color scheme for both of these are some pretty blues. This first one has no stamping on it, I just love taking itsy bits of my favorite papers and embellies and seeing what I can come up with:

celebrate LIFE

The words 'celebrate LIFE' is actually a part of the patterned paper. All I did was punch it out and used that as my sentiment.

This 2nd card is also a sweet mix of blues...another cute Anya card, are you tired of seeing my Anya's? I only bought 2 sets that I really liked:

AnyaAM

I'm off to visit and catch up on everyone's blogs!

Supplies:
Webster's Pages pp, Webster's Pages Bloomers, Prima Roses, Prima Crocheted Flowers, Hero Arts, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Bo Bunny, EK Success Border and Corner punches, Maya Road, Prima Pearls, Versafine Onyx Black Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Neenah Solar White Cs, Copics, Blue ribbon, Bazzill Basics, Dear Lizzy, American Crafts - Enchanted.

17 comments:

mustavcoffee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mustavcoffee said...

Hi Tiffany, beautiful cards both:0) xx

Lin said...

Love the blues, beautiful papers and the little Anya is sweet with her basket of tulips!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Aw, such a sweet card! And the 1st one is gorgeous! Love the way you cut out the sentiment.

Barb said...

Beautiful blues! Love what you can do with bits of paper!

Clare said...

What a clever idea for the sentiment! And I love those edges!

Sweet little girl - beautifully colored, like the first. :)

Belinda said...

Oh I LOVE the first one. I have some of that ribbon and I just never know what to do with it! But then someone like you makes it so awesome! Your second one is just lovely as well! Those stick pins are just perfect!

debbie said...

That first card is so stunning I don't even have words....they are both great!

Maylee said...

Loving all the blues here Tiffany! The ribbon on the first card is making drool! Miss Anya is so gorgeous.

Joan Ervin said...

What gorgeous cards...The shabby look on the first one is sooo awesome and I love your coloring on the sweet image on the second!!!

donna mikasa said...

Such pretty cards, Tif! Love the blues and the non stamping one is genius! And I never tire of your Anyas!

ivy said...

the flowers on the 1st card is so yummy! love them and the card is so pretty!
great coloring on the anya card. but all those images freak me out a bit becasue they don't have mouths!!!

Dawn said...

wonderful Tiffany - such pretty colours and I adore the shabby chic look of the first one.

Diana said...

WOW, I'm in love with the first one Tiffany! The fabric adds so much. How are you?

Stamping Cafe said...

Wowzers... totally stunning cards, Tif! Love the gorgeous blue you used, and the papers are totally yummy too!

Alice Wertz said...

so pretty! love the beautiful shades of blues and the designs are elegant! LOVE your Anya cards, Tiff. they are so pretty! keep them coming please! =)

Suzanne C said...

GORGEOUS soft and pretty card. Love the bloomers and all the fabulous details. The Anya card is so cute! Love both the cards.