Saturday, September 11, 2010

More PB cuteness....

I'm loving all of my Penny Black stamps, especially the holiday ones, she is a sweetie pie:

Royal Greetings1

And here is the full card:

Royal Greetings

And silly me, I don't have any PB sentiments to go a long with the stamps!! So I left that for later. I always do that, forget about the sentiments!

Enjoy and thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Penny Black - 4096K - Royal Greetings.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Copics.
Neenah Solar White cardstock.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Red ribbon.
Martha Stewart Cs.
Bazzill Cardstock.
Cosmo Cricket Cardstock.
EK Success scallop punch.

13 comments:

Jill said...

I agree- she is so cute! Love the way you've layered the die cuts on this! SO eye-catching!

Jen said...

oh my. she is stinkin' cute!! love it tiff!!

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Tiffany! Cute card! Love the coloring! And I think you picked a great patterned paper for the matte, too! :-)

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh my! She's absolutely adorable!
Thanks for your sweet comment ;-)

Have a great w-e!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute! I just got some Mimi Christmas stamps, too! I guess it's never too early to stamp cuteness!

ivy said...

she is super cute! adorable tif!

Dotty Jo said...

Too cute Tif, wish all postboxes were pink and blue! Jo x

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... how cute is this, Tif! Great colors and design, love it!

Simone said...

This is so cute Tiffany! Your colouring is amazing! Such a cute card :)

sunghee said...

oh my!!! cutest ever! I love how you added the nestie die cuts.

Alice Wertz said...

she is so super cute!!! love how you used those shapes together and the scalloped border is fab!!! super card, Tiff!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This card is so totally cute and I LOVE the colors you choose!

Suzanne C said...

What a sweet holiday card. Lovely scalloped border.