Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Isn't it so?

Hi all! My 2nd post for today, I've been so fortunate to get in some extra crafting time today, yay! I absolutely LOVED this stamp when I saw it, it sort of reminded me of, well........me! And many, many women out there who are just like me:

Out and About

Is this you? Do you feel sometimes maybe you could use an extra pair of hands, I sure could! I love this lady and her multi-tasking - she is sweet and fun! The stamp is called Out and About from Penny Black! I like how this stamp kind of puts it in perspective of what 'reality' is like, yet it still has the cute factor in it!

Supplies:
Penny Black - 3952K - Out and About.
Circle Punch.
Copics.
Neenah Solar White Cardstock.
My Mind's Eye - Quite Contrary.
K & Company.
Hero Arts blue cardstock.
Bazzill Basics.
Pink ribbon.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

14 comments:

Maylee said...

Beautiful coloring Tiffany! It's me too minus the dog.

Barb said...

I always love your layers, Tiff! Fun card! Love the double ribbon!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous card, Tiff! So fun and colorful. I definitely see YOU from that image!Love it!

ivy said...

that is me---add 2 boys hanging off my legs!
you did a fabulous job coloring her!

Michelle said...

Thats such a cute card.. Looks like me:-) ha ha

Actually it looks like every mom and wife!

I love your colouring too.. Looks gorgeous!

donna mikasa said...

Definitely a fun image! I think we're all trying to multi task in today's busy, busy world! Love your coloring and original sketch!

Jane said...

Awesome!!! So many elements working together beautifully!

Cindy Lee said...

Yes, this is so me! And I love your card Tif! Such a happy color!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Great card Tif! The image is too cute and I love all the colors you used.

Barbara said...

This is such a wonderful card Tiffany! :-)

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful!! love all the layers and design! that image is so fun, too!! super card!!

Kathy said...

Oh Tiffany this is wonderful and so elegant. You must add this to the new Penny Circle in flickr. Did you see the new blog???
So happy to see you doing so much with the Pb. Hugs,kathy

Rosemary said...

what a cute card and i agree with you... she does represent all the things we have to do as moms!

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful design and fun image and yes I feel like that all the time!