Monday, September 6, 2010

In the early years

When I first started cardmaking..... some of my first few stamps included this one from Stamping Bella:

Savvyshoppabella

It was such a fun line to work with, cute images and so girly, lots of whimsy and always made you smile! So I re-visited my SB collection today and had fun looking through them all! Have been cleaning out some of my older stuff too!

Hope you get to dig out some of your very old stamps and play with them again, great to go down memory lane! It's been busy around here - I have been doing some last minute back-to-school shopping and there are a few more things I want to get but they are not available in stores yet, ugh!! I'm the type that likes to buy everything at once....oh well I will just have to wait!

Hope your week is off to a great start!

Supplies:
Stamping Bella - Savvyshoppabella.
Copics: E00, E02, YR24, YG03, YR14, V17, B95, B23, R20, V15, RV04, BG05, YG06, YR09, YR21, E31.
Neenah Solar White Cardstock.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Hero Arts - CL161 - Fill your heart.
Hero Arts - CH216 - Sunshine Mixed Accents.
My Minds Eye - Quite Contrary.
Round Corner punch.
Bazzill Basics lavender cardstock.
Quilled flowers.
Green ribbon.
Hero Arts - CH213 - Sea Mixed Accents.

8 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

I have a drawer full of Bella's! Timeless girlie stamps...

Vanessa said...

So cute, Tiff! Very girly!

ivy said...

i have so many older stamps! reminded me i need to do a litle cleaning out too!
you colored her perfectly!
good luck with the back to school shopping!

sunghee said...

I love t his card! Love the flower accents and the gem on the shopping bag!

Alice Wertz said...

fab card, Tiff!! love stamping bella, too! looking forward to see more SB cards from you!! =)

Dotty Jo said...

I love your card Tif. The colouring is gorgeous and those papers are beautiful. I like taking the odd trip down stamping memory lane too... but have to admit that I bought some stamps that are totally UN-useable! Jo x

Suzanne C said...

Sweet image! Very girly and pretty! Very pretty card.

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Tiffany! I love that you've gotten out some of your old favorites to play with again! Cute card! Love the patterned paper with the colored image! :-)