Sunday, September 5, 2010

I said I wouldn't do it....

......make another Christmas card this early....hehe.....but my mind wandered, and I just couldn't resist playing with this set called Sending Holiday Cheer, aren't these the cutest little houses?

Merry Christmas Easel

I decided to make a fun easel card using a lot of my favorite pp's and embellies. I'm really loving the new Hero Arts Lace trims!

Here's a closeup detail of the house:

Merry Christmas Easel1



Supplies:
Hero Arts:
CH233 - Cream Adhesive Lace.
CL464 - Sending Holiday Cheer.
CH216 - Sunshine Mixed Accents.

Other:
Copics: YR09, RV04, YG06, RG45, BG05.
My Mind's Eye - Quite Contrary.
Making Memories buttons.
Martha Stewart solid cardstock.
Neenah Solar White Cardstock.
Diamond Stickles.
EK Success.
Adhesive Tape.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

14 comments:

Lin said...

OH MY GOODNESS, Tif, this is LUSCIOUS! I just got that set, too, but haven't played with it yet......LOVE all the embellies you added, the papers, what a special card!!

mustavcoffee said...

So pretty, love the papers too:D xx

Maylee said...

Gorgeous easel card design!

Virginia L. said...

Wow, Tiff! An easel card! Love the design and all those buttons! SO cute and gorgeous...perfect Christmas card!

Heather Maria said...

Tiffany, this is absolutely adorable! Wonderful design, colours, pps and embellishing - love everything!

Rosemary said...

love this easel card! the tiny dots of stickles are just one of the many fabulous details on this card!

Jill said...

Love it! The non-traditional colors are so unexpected and FUN!

Dotty Jo said...

So glad you did! Jo x

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh I'm so in love with this, Tif!! Yummy yummy Christmas easel card, you ROCK!!

donna mikasa said...

Such an adorable easel card--especially with the pastels! Love the trees, too! The buttons are a nice touch! I don't mind seeing more Christmas cards!

ivy said...

i really love those trees! great job on the coloring! (so you did get this set huh?)see your attempy at the easle card came out great too!

Alice Wertz said...

such a pretty easel card, TIf!! wow! LOVE the beautiful colors and the details! yum!! =)

Agata said...

Wow! That's so beautiful!!! For me, you can make as many Christmas cards as you wish! ;-)

Suzanne C said...

This is such a sweet christmas card! Love the easel and the papers and trim!