Thursday, September 16, 2010

Footprints...

I decided to take a break from coloring today and work with a fabulous new paper line and a Simply Single from Lizzie Anne called Footprints:

Footprints

The beautiful vintage papers are from Graphic45, and they are absolutely stunning to see up close! So appropriately so, that I made this vintage/shabby chic card along with the heartfelt sentiment, I thought it paired up well:

Footprints1

To make the funky little ribbon, I made one loop, then placed my thumb at the bottom of the loop, continued with multiple loops until I got the look I wanted...just fun! So many of my favorite little embellies are on this card!

Supplies:
Graphic45 - Le Romantique collection.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Lizzie Anne Designs - Footprints.
Dear Lizzy/American Crafts - Enchanted.
Ribbon.
Recollections flowers.
Paper Trey Ink cardstock base.
White circle doily.
Heart doily.
Hero Arts Lace trims.

21 comments:

Lin said...

OH heart! You should make these kinds of cards more often, sista!!

Mary Perry said...

Wow, wow, wow! You have outdone you artsy self. Love it!

Suzanne C said...

This is just stunning, fabulous and elegant all rolled into one card.

lynda said...

Lovely, gorgeous card, Tiffany. Thanks for your comment on my card on my blog. I love the colors, the scrumptious papers, lace, and the wonderful loopy bow treatment you used!

Jen said...

oh, so pretty!!! love it tiff!1

ivy said...

so many details to look at here! lovely!

Ayana Posadas said...

This is so pretty and elegant. I love the doily and the little roses!

debbie said...

So beautiful, Tiffany. love those touches of lace and doilies. beautiful flowers too!

wendyp said...

absolutely beautiful!!! Tiffany, you just always manage to find that mix papers and embellishments and create works of art!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

This is absolutely beautiful Tif! WOW!

Kelly Booth said...

WOW....This is so beautiful tiff!!! LOVE LOVE this design!!

Jane said...

WOW!!! just BRILLIANT!!!

Agata said...

Amazingly beautiful!

mustavcoffee said...

Hi there, love this really soft and lovely card, you've excelled yourself, it's an inspiration :0) xx

Michelle said...

Gorgeous!!! I cannot do vintage...you do vintage beautifully. I am in awe!!! :)

donna mikasa said...

Beautiful and vintagey...and very elegant, too! Love this, Tif! This may be your new style...

Alice Wertz said...

absolutely gorgeous, TIff. wow! you do any style so perfectly! love love love this beauty!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is totally stunning, Tif!! Wow, I love everything about it!!

Cindy Lee said...

My oh My! Look at you Tif! This card is absolutely fantastic! I LOVE IT!

Jacqueline said...

So LOVE seeing you do this vintage style, it suits you!

Arlene said...

Gorgeous. The woman is beautiful. Great shabby chic vintage card.