Wednesday, September 15, 2010

deliciously sweet

Hi there! Playing with a variety of purples and pinks today, I love this color combo:

deliciously sweet

I think this Penny Black image called Sweet Thing would be so great for many occasions, not just birthday! Maybe inviting a friend over for a sweet treat or just saying hello because you both LOVE food and yummy cupcakes! A cupcake, in general, would make anyone happy, right? ;)

And speaking of fun with Penny Black, I'm so, super excited I will be teaching a Penny Black class at Stamp Fever in October! Yay! Click on the link for a schedule of upcoming classes! Mark your calenders if you live in the Southern Calif. area and will be able to attend in October!! Would love to meet you!

And I will keep you up-to-date with future Lizzie Anne classes as well - TBD.

Thanks for visiting today!

Supplies:
Penny Black - 4084H - Sweet Thing.
Martha Stewart Punch.
EK Success Edge Punch.
Hero Arts Gems.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Copic Markers.
Prima roses.
Ribbon.
Neenah Solar White Cs.
Memento Sugar plum and Black Ink.
Sentiment - computer generated.
Bazzill Cardstock.
Patterned Paper - Dear Lizzy -American Crafts - Enchanted.

16 comments:

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

This is sooooo adorable Tif! I love the purple and pink together! And Congrats on teaching the class! So wish I could attend. :)

Lin said...

Hey teach, this is cute! Wish I lived close enough to come take a class!

Barb said...

What a fun class that would be! Adorable card today! Love all those luscious purple layers!!

Ayana Posadas said...

This is adorable, Tiffany!
So cheerful! :)

Nancy said...

I'm so excited that you will be teaching a class at SF Tiff! I will be there, I wouldn't want to miss it! Did you see that Sally's coming back too....way too much fun!
Loving this sweet card...great coloring and die-cut layers!
blessings!

Maylee said...

Aww she is super adorable! Wish I can take your class!

Virginia L. said...

Love this CUTE card!So sweet! Wish I could come to the Stamp Fever... to take a class with you and meet nancy :(((

ivy said...

super cute!

will have to see if i can make your class. did you decide what you are doing?
i will miss sally's class on 10/9...it's most likely the day i'll have brandon's birthday party.

donna mikasa said...

Oh, I just got this stamp but haven't inked her up yet! Love the sweet colors you chose and she could definitely be used other than birthdays. Thanks for the inspiration!

Cindy Lee said...

There are not many out there that could create pretty purple cards like you! I just love it! I wish I could attend your class! If only we weren't thousand of miles away from each other.

Alice Wertz said...

this is so sweet, Tiff!!! love the colors you used and how you colored her! super cute! congrats on the classes, too!! i wish i lived closer!!!

Kathy said...

Ahhhhh this is just delicious!!!! I always think of you and the food projects that you used to post. This is a perfect stamp for you. Love the card :) HUgs,Kathy

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous design! Love how you put the image on the fantastic background. Beautiful!

Michelle said...

OMG! This is just adorable!!!

Michelle said...

OMG! This is just adorable!!!

Michelle said...

OMG! This is just adorable!!!