Monday, September 13, 2010

Color me away...

Hi all, I've just been sitting around here lately and doing a lot of fun coloring!

IMG_9100a

I take every minute that I can and find images that require coloring, I sit down and just practice, practice....I've been wanting to try black hair really bad, and also much darker skin tones, so I will give that a shot very soon.

IMG_9103

I would also like to do more hand stitching and making more altered items! I think I've gotten so used to just making cards because they are so quick and easy....that I've forgotten what it's like to sit down and make bigger, longer projects like a mini album!

Little goals for the remainder of my 2010 and into 2011~ ;)

Supplies:
Hero Arts, The Greeting Farm, Anya Collection, Anya Says, Dear Lizzy, American Crafts, Enchanted, The Girls Paperie, EK Success, Copics, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Prima, Memento Black Ink, Versafine Ink, Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Bazzill, Martha Stewart, Papertrey Ink, and misc. ribbon.

14 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

These are fab - love your colouring and your cards! I coloured an Anya yesterday... didn't look anywhere as good as your's Tif! Jo x

Clare said...

Aw, what sweet little girls! The coloring is superb! And I love all those roses!

Barb said...

Such sweet images, Tiff! I always love the special touches you give to your cards like the pretty flowers and ribbon!

AnitaRex said...

Great coloring! It's so fun to practice and master it, not that I know! I want to make flower hair pins and have bought everything too and have yet to do so! I understand how you feel!

Maylee said...

You've been having fun coloring these cuties! Beautiful cards, love the added flowers and ribbons.

Simone said...

Tiff your colouring is always amazing! Love these cards - so cute!

Cindy Lee said...

Fabulous coloring my friend! How did you do that? I will definitely take a lesson from you if we lived nearer!

Agata said...

YOu're doing great with coloring! Those images are so cute and cards just superb!

Dwita said...

Pretty coloring, Tiff. I'm also still learning to color with Copic..

Barbara said...

Oh I do so love your colouring! Your cards are wonderful Tiffany!

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful cards, Tif! I can see you are really enjoying coloring those cuties, and you are getting better and better at it! It's really addicting, isn't it?!! :)

I know exactly how you feel! I havn't been able to scrapbook any page or mini album for a long time, hope to do that soon! :) Hugs!!

Kathy said...

Hey Tiff...love your coloring and the way you layered them up....so Tifferiffic :) and so your style. thanks for the inspiration. Hugs,Kathy

ivy said...

your cards are so finished and perfect with the flower embellies! i want to so many different things too--just too little time!

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful designs for your sweet images! Love how you have designed these cards.