Friday, September 17, 2010

Chocolatey Orange

Ok, a real similar card to the one I made yesterday, just changed it up a bit and instead, used an embossed rose image:

Autumn wishes my friend

I also added some Maya Road Trinket pin sticks - which I totally adore! Love them! And I did some very slight distressing on this one on the nestie and around the edges. I decided to enter this into the HA Everything Autumn themed contest.

That's it! Hope you have a fabulous weekend everyone, I'm off to play with some really cute pilgrims and a pumpkin...:)

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
CG152 - Two Birds.
CL434 - Just find Me.

Maya Road Trinket Pins.
Graphic45 pp - Le Romantique.
EK Success border punch.
Martha Stewart solids.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
White doily.
Tim Holtz distress inks - antique linen and tea dye.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Prima pearls.
Recollections flowers.
White embossing powder.
Versamark ink.

15 comments:

Michelle said...

so very pretty Tiff! :)

Lin said...

Lovin' this shabby side of you coming out!

Maylee said...

I must admit your title caught me : )This card is as yummy as it sounds! Gorgeous!

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Another beauty! So pretty! Hope you have a great weekend!

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful arrangement! Love the atttention that you add to all the details! The colors are so gorgeous!

Heather Maria said...

This is such a gorgeous card Tiffany! Beautiful design and colours! I love your wonderful embellishing too!

donna mikasa said...

Perfect title for your card! It IS chocolately orange and very yummy!

Alice Wertz said...

love the pretty colors you used and all the details. so beautiful. love this! have a wonderful weekend! =)

Stamping Cafe said...

Another gorgeous card, Tif! Love the yummy colors you used and the wonderful design! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Barbara said...

Such soft and prety colours on this card Tiffany! I love this!

Belinda said...

Wow, love the fun shappy look! Absolutely stunning!

Godelieve said...

Oh, this is so pretty!!

Cindy Lee said...

You should create more cards like this, Tif! You are really good! Love your post title...it sounds yummylicious!

Agata said...

It's totally beautiful! I'm drooling over this card! :)

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful vintage card. Lovely embellishments.