Friday, August 6, 2010

You fill my bucket....

A sweet little card for my Friday!

You Fill My Bucket

The image is from this Simply Single stamp called You Fill My Bucket! It's so precious, I could stamp it all day and color in different colors!

I stamped the image twice in this case, colored, trimmed out the bird and the topiary plant and pasted it onto the other image to give it a little depth!

I also used the cloud stamp from the Lucky You set. Enjoy!


Supplies:

You Fill My Bucket and Lucky You - Lizzie Anne Designs.
Misc. pink, green, and aqua cardstock.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Markers.
Double-sided Adhesive Foam.
White cardstock.

12 comments:

debbie said...

Tiffany, so adorable, it makes me smile:). what a great stamp! I love the added dimension you gave it with the layering.

Sassy said...

That is so darn cute! It just makes on smile!

Jill said...

Too cute! It's got me smiling, too!

Barb said...

Love the die cuts you used, Tiff! So fun together! That image and sentiment are just adorable and I love those clouds!

Virginia L. said...

You really think outside the box, Tiff! love how you combine all the die cuts! So eye-catching and cute!!!

Clare said...

Aw, so CUTE! Love these little birdy images!! :)

Lin said...

LOVE the wonderful fresh colors! Makes me smile!

Dawn said...

very sweet Tiffany. Such a pretty little image.

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love the circle card with the floating clouds.

donna mikasa said...

Super cute circle card! I like the sentiment--very simple and very tweet!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so adorable, TIf!! love it!

Kendra said...

totally adorable Tiffany! I sure do miss you on the LAD team! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!