Saturday, August 28, 2010

*Wink*

Hi all! Goodmorning and happy Saturday! Today I'm playing with clean and simple....and I'm mixing old with new stamps...I love to do that, it's just fun:

*Wink*  *Wink*

I also wanted to make the sweet deer on this card non-Christmas like....so hoping that by using lighter and brighter colors would still reflect a sense of summertime in this theme, instead of winter.

Hope you enjoy!

Have a great weekend!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
H5457 - Winking Reindeer.
CL186 - Home.
CL280 - Elephants.
CL389 - Mi Casa.
CH211 - Blush Mixed Accents.

Other:
Copic Markers - C1, R20, E02, E00, BG05, RV04, YG06, YR07.
Neenah Solar White cardstock.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Colorbox Inks.

15 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, he's so CUTE! You achieved your objective beautifully!

~amy~ said...

Super cute!!!!!!!

Dotty Jo said...

I just love your cardmaking style Tif!!!! This is brilliant and I love his little gem nose - soooo cute! Jo x

GrammySue's Creations said...

Love your card and the reindeer is too cute. Have a great weekend.

Barb said...

Such a cute card, Tiff! Love how summery you made the reindeer! I also love your new photo. . .it's the one taken at Stamp Fever, isn't it? Happy weekend to you!

Rose Ann said...

Super cute one layer card, Tiffany!! Love the red nose!!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute summertime Rudolph! Love his little red nose!

Heather Maria said...

Adorable CAS card Tiffany! Your colouring is beautiful and I love that you have used the reindeer in a summery scene!

debbie said...

Oh, I love how you did the deer, this is such a cute card!

Belinda said...

This is soooo cute! :)

Monika Reeck said...

ooch so simple but adorable Tiff...you are really such a talented woman...love always looking your blog but so sorry in this month so less time (my Hubby was in Taiwan 1 weeks and I take care 2 kids on their Holiday :) )..I wish I can see and commenting more to your lovely blog :)

Alice Wertz said...

simply adorable, Tif!!! that deer is in my must have list and love that you made a non-winter/holiday card with it! fabulous!! thanks for the inspiration!!

Heather P. said...

Eeeeeeep! I totally LOVE this! What a happy, adorable card! :)

Suzanne C said...

Super Sweet! Love your deer and your clean design!

Tomo H. said...

Hi, Tiff! Awesome mix use of the stamp! Soooo cute card! Love another reindeer card, too! :)