Monday, August 30, 2010

Sweet Anya

My, oh my!! Today I got to play with something very different!! Goodness....a dear blogging friend named Kiara sent me this image:

TGF Miss Anya1

This, I believe, is Miss Anya Dressy from The Greeting Farm! Oh boy! Thank you so much for the fun gift Kiara! Now, I know for sure I will have to go back to work full time in order to play with some more stamps from TGF! ;))

Here is the full card:

TGF Miss Anya

She is a sweet image and I love her! I also used some of the Cosmo Cricket pp called Delovely...so pretty! Enjoy and I'll see you soon.

Supplies:
TGF image and seam binding - sent from Kiara Lee.

Hero Arts:
CL351 - Friends.
PS623 - Sea Mixed Layering papers.
CH212 - Foliage Mixed Accents.

Other:
Copics: RV17, YR14, YR24, BG45, B00, R20, E02, E00, YG11, YG06, Y15.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
EK Success punch.
Cosmo Cricket - DeLovely.
Adhesive Tape.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.

19 comments:

debbie said...

Such a wonderful card full of adorable touches, love that seam binding! Your coloring is fabulous :)

Diana said...

Oh so ADORABLE! Great sentiment Tif! Love the new banner!

ivy said...

glad you got to play with the goodies sweetie kiara sent!

Lin said...

Beautiful, Tif! I'm not much for these images, but this one is a cutie, and you've colored her really cute. Love her background papers and that gorgeous ribbon, too! Looks like you had fun!

Nat said...

ohhh she is a cutie, gorgeous card!!

Barb said...

Oh, she must have been fun to color! Love the pretty papers you used and the gorgeous ribbon! Beautiful card, Tiff!

Maylee said...

Super sweet card! Beautiful coloring and that crinkled ribbon is delish!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... this is beautiful, Tif! Just replied your email, glad you like the images and the ribbon! You put them to good use, love your card... you ROCK!!

Jenny said...

Sooo cute, love it!! :) :) :) :)

Agata said...

It's perfect!!! The coloring, the papers (this line is so yummy!) and the ribbon! You made a beautiful card!

vera rhuhay said...

Sooo sweet,Tiff! Beautiful coloring and gorgeous ribbon :)

GrammySue's Creations said...

This is such a cute card and I love all the detail that you put into it. This image is adorable and your card is wonderful. Great job.

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

She is so sweet and I love the sentiment! Such a pretty card!

AnitaRex said...

LOL A fulltime job just to buy more stamps! So funny! BTW Now you have me wondering where and how much you work? Love this card! Love your ribbon too! :>

Jane said...

This is AWESOME!!! Your colouring is perfect!

Alice Wertz said...

awwww..... this is so adorable, Tif!!!! your colored Miss Anya beautifully!! love the yummy pps you paired her with, too! fabulous card! love it!

donna mikasa said...

Love your card, Tif! You paired Kiara's ribbon perfectly with your coloring!

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful card! Love how you have colored her and so sweet.

Rose Ann said...

Oh....I especially love this one, Tiffany!! (wink) She is such a cutie, perfectly colored, and I love the scallops, bling, and pretty ribbon!!