Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sending Smiles

A sweet card today - never tire of these dolls, they are just too cute to work with, I must have all of these doll stamps...this one comes from this set called Sending Smiles:

IMG_8926

And speaking of more dolls and cute stuff....I'm anxiously awaiting some Penny Black stamps that are coming...oh, so can't wait to play with them, have you seen their new x-mas stamps? See HERE.

Wanted to thank everyone who gave me thoughtful birthday wishes today! Wow!! You are all amazing! Yup, I hit the big 40 today....a milestone! I was going to do a blog giveaway in honor of this day, but I don't have anything to give...away....lol.

Perhaps down the road, I will have something planned! :)

Supplies for card above:
Hero Arts:
CL444 - Sending Smiles.
AF179 - Iris Chalk Ink.
PS603 - Celadon Layering papers.
PS548 - Aubergine folded cards.
CH210 - Floral Mixed Accents.
CH212 - Foliage Mixed Accents.
CG119 - Flourish Background.

Other:
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Copics - RV11, R27, RV17, E00, BV000, V17, Y000, BG45, YG00, B00, YR21, R20, E02, Y15, G40, YG95, B21.
Memento Black Ink.
Neenah Solar White Cs.

14 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... super duper adorable, Tif!! Love how you colored your doll, beautiful colors and coloring!!

Lin said...

Wish I'd known it was your birthday earlier - sending BIG hugs; hope it was wonderful.

Nat said...

Happy Birthday!! :) these dolls are super sweet love the cards your create with them!! Hugs, Nat :)

Dotty Jo said...

Well Happy Birthday to you Tif! Love this sweet card, such a cutie! Jo x

Joy said...

Loving all the purple goodness Tiff, and you are right those little girls are just the cutest to colour in and what a colouring job you did. Hope you had a fantastic birthday!Hugs!

vera rhuhay said...

Happy Birthday Tiff! Hope you had Fabulous day :)
She is so sweet..I love it!

Agata said...

Happy birthday again Tiffany!!! Your doll is so sweet! You did some beautiful coloring and intricate cutting out! Good job!

Jane said...

adorable!!! love it!

Dwita said...

Ah, Tif... I wish I knew earlier that it is your birthday. Happy great birthday,Tif... Being 40 is awesome.. Really.. Have great days ahead.

Your card is always adorably colored.

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Tiffany! Darling card! I love the sprinkling of gems! :-)

jen said...

She's super cute- and your coloring is fantastic! Happy belated birthday!!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Rose Ann said...

Happy birthday, Tiffany! I hope you have a great day!

Adorable card, and perfectly colored! Love it!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Happy Belated Birthday and I hope it was fabulous!