Monday, August 23, 2010

Playing with my little girls....

.....my sweet HA girls, that is:

3 Friends

It would be so fun to have a little girl to dress up and play with and buy her lots and lots of clothes! Heee...many friends have asked me if I would have more children, but I think I'm pretty much done now.

3 FriendsA

I am sending this to 3 friends who I consider close friends since childhood....I re-worked the sentiment in the set I used to match my theme. I snipped off an individual 's' letter to add at the end of the word 'Friend'. All the friends will have to GUESS which one they are among the three shown...lol...I don't think it will be hard since they all have different hair colors....

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
CL381 - Sweet Wonderful You.
PS599 - Poppy Layering Paper.
S5215 - Clouds.
CH213 - Sea Mixed Accents.

Other:
Copics: E27, E00, E0000, E02, R20, Y15, YR21, BG45, B00, YR24, G40, BV000, V01, YG95.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Echo Park patterned paper - Sweet Summertime.
Neenah Solar White Cardstock.
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
Colorbox Inks.
Adhesive Tape.

22 comments:

Kathy Wade (krolski) said...

Such a sweet card! All the girls are adorable! Great job on the coloring.

Ayana Posadas said...

This is so adorable!

Lin said...

Good thinking, Tif, boys are SO much easier than girls! So much easier to play with these kind! :) They are very cute!

Barb said...

Love it, Tiff! So fun how you colored their hair to match your friends'! They'll love these sweet cards!

Jette / ma11edina said...

Such a sweet and wondeful card!!
Nice to dress up the HeroArts girls ;))
This is a great idea, and so much fun, that you´ve colored the hair to match your friends :)) I´m sure your friends will love the card :))

AnitaRex said...

What a sweet card! So sweet to send it to your friends! They will love it!

Jane said...

LOVE LOVE this!!

Virginia L. said...

How SWEET are your girls!!!! About the kiddies though..., never say never. As long as you are happy, that's what matters!

Jill said...

So cute! This card is a charmer!

Cindy Lee said...

I love this card so much, Tif! I hope I have this stamp so I can make cards for my childhood friends too! And to colored the hair to match your friends, now that's what I called personalized and handmade :)

donna mikasa said...

Super sweet card! Your friends will love this, especially with the perfect sentiment!

debbie said...

Your friends are going to love this card! It is adorable :)

Agata said...

What a sweet scene! And such a beautiful coloring! Love your card!

vera rhuhay said...

This is sooooo sweet,Tiff!

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Tiffany! Sweet card! Pretty scene! :-)

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Tiff...your friends will love this sweet card!!!

Maylee said...

I read your post title and said to myself, Tiff has girls? LOL...

These girls are adorable! Love it!

Mariana Grigsby said...

How cute is this card, Tiff! Those little girls are adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... this is super sweet, Tif! I knew you are going to start coloring the dolls! :) Awesome coloring job, looking forward to see more!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...they are so cute, Tiffany!! You've colored them perfectly as well!!

Alice Wertz said...

this is so sweet, Tiffany!!! LOVE the cute design!

Suzanne C said...

What a lovely card for you and your friends. Sweet idea.