Friday, August 13, 2010

Mini 'sewing' card

A card I made with this set called Sew Artsy:

IMG_8793

I love the cute little bobby pins and cushions, I had made a few other cards with the same set too, but will just show this one.

Have a great day all!

Supplies:
Hero Arts:
PS597 - Carnation Layering papers.
CL446 - Sew Artsy.
AF179 - Iris Chalk Ink.
CH211 - Blush Mixed Accents.
PS594 - Lilac layering papers.

Other:
Round corner punch.
K & Co. patterned paper.
Markers.
Versafine Onyx Black Ink.

9 comments:

Clare said...

Oh "Sew" cute, Tiff! I love the bright colors as always, and what sweet design! I can't wait to start playing with my "Sew Artsy" set! :)

Barb said...

Fun card, Tiff! Love the paper and the darker stitching frames the cute pin cushions nicely! Sew sweet! (sorry, couldn't resist) :)

Lin said...

Adorable! Love the sweet colors!

Stamping Cafe said...

Aw... this is sew cute, Tif! Love the sweet design and colors!!

Have a beautiful weekend!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable card. Love the clean design!

Vanessa said...

This is so cute, Tiff! Love the little pin cushions!

Sanne said...

Wonderful cards (as allways) since my last visit to your blog Tif. I haven´t been in the mood for card making since I came back from holiday hope it will come back to me ;0) It has been hard starting job after 4 weeks break and when I come home I just enjoy the sun and visit my friends. So for now I just enjoy my blogfriends creations!
Big hug Sanne

PS Jummy cup cakes :0)

Monika Reeck said...

cuuute sewing card Tiff..love your colors...and yummy Photo too....

Alice Wertz said...

this is so cute, Tif!! love the pretty colors!