Friday, August 13, 2010

It's a PARTY!

And you're invited!! Please go HERE to find out all the details about a fun Grand Opening that will be filled with two Make and Takes, a card contest, food and refreshments, a raffle, and a lot of prizes!

Come say 'Hi'......... meet new and old friends, and get a little inky! And, yes, these little darlings below will be there too!

IMG_8806

We've all been working so hard for this BIG event and could not wait for this day to come! So I hope you can join us in all the excitement! Whohoooo!

7 comments:

Lin said...

So exciting! Have a wonderful time, Tif! I'll be there in spirit!

Kathy said...

Aww..Tiff what fun wish I could be there to take your class! Sending love
Hugs,kathy

Barb said...

So excited for everyone involved! Have a fabulous time! I know it'll be a great success!

ivy said...

I'll see you there! Cupcakes too??? I'm am SO there! Can't wait to see you & Nancy!
My computer crashed on me. Going to cry if I've lost all my pics.

Diana said...

Oh, the cupcake picture just made me happy. Have great success. You're the BEST!

wendyp said...

wishing I lived closer!!! Have fun and good luck today!

Rose Ann said...

Those look yum! It looks like everyone had a great time from those photos you posted at Flickr. ;)