Sunday, August 8, 2010

Innocent indeed.....

Hi all! Happy Sunday! I've got some cards today with the cutest little images....they are from Heather Ellis' Pure Innocence collection:

Happy Mail

I'm sure you've seen a ton of these stamps around blog land. Anyways, they really take me back to my childhood....so sweet....the 2nd card is from this stamp set called Boy and Dog Tree Swing!

B&D Tree Swing

I have a few more sets to play with, so much fun! Hope all is well!

Supplies:
Pure Innocence - Boy and Dog Tree Swing and Happy Mail.
Bazzill.
Hero Arts papers.
Hero Arts pearls.
Assorted Markers.
White cardstock.
Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Cuttlebug.

8 comments:

debbie said...

So cute, Tiffany, I especially like the little boy on the swing....loved swings when I was a little girl :)

Lin said...

Such sweet images, and you've brought them to life!

Monika Reeck said...

cute images and your coloring so adorable...nice color combo too dear Tiff...Love always your card...

Dawn said...

Gorgeous cards Tiffany. I love the Pure Innocence stamps and digis. You have coloured these in beautifully

Barb said...

Cute cards, Tiff! Especially love the one with the swing!

Alice Wertz said...

these are so cute, Tif! love PI images and your cards are so cute!! love them!

Michelle said...

So adorable and your coloring is perfection!

Suzanne C said...

Love these images and you created such lovely cards with them!